Chapter 161

When Shen Yunzhe entered the mountain village, he didn't pay much attention to what was in the punishment room.

He only saw some of Wu Yan's relics. At that time, he was anxious to find a way to leave, and he didn't care that Wu Yan's body was not here.

It wasn't until now that he entered again and Huang Yihua reminded him that he noticed this problem.

Where did Wu Yan go? If he died in the punishment room, why wasn't his body there?

Creaking, creaking, while Shen Yunzhe was thinking, the door of the punishment room kept ringing, as if something was constantly pushing the dilapidated door from outside, that kind eye was still watching them, and the cry of a baby ‌It is also intermittent and has no intention of stopping.

The three of them were blocked in the punishment room.

Huang Yihua put the talisman in her hand on the door. The talisman started to burn the moment it touched the door, and was completely burned out in a few seconds.

"As expected of a mountain village." Huang Yihua smiled bitterly, "The spell won't last long at all. This place is much more powerful than the train."

"Li Yilun." Shen Yunzhe looked at Li Yilun, "Can you find him?"

Li Yilun's expression was a little reluctant. He looked around, and finally found a corner to sit down. He stared at the entire punishment room, as if he was looking somewhere but not looking anywhere at all. He sat in silence for more than a minute. Bell, suddenly he turned his head and looked to the side.

"Here." Li Yilun pointed to a location.

Huang Yihua was close, so she hurried over and soon found a wooden board from under a pile of thatch. She carefully touched the scratches on the wooden board, and her eyes lit up after a moment.

"It's a message!"

She began to translate.

【As long as you find this weird place, you can leave. In my opinion, the strangest thing is that a dead person gives birth. 】

[Bringing the baby born by the female ghost into the punishment room will surely open up a path. 】

[Master once said that occasionally my choices will lead to the wrong path, but there is also a small chance that it will be the best result. I still choose to believe in myself this time. 】

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly.

The last time he came, he synchronized the codename Qianmian to replace the kind female corpse and sent the female corpse to the punishment room, thus opening the way to the core game field. There is Shen Wei's remnant soul in the core game field, which should also be Shen Yunzhe's birthplace.

Shen Yunzhe believes that it is the core of the game field based on the huge statue of the Madonna.

But is that really the core gaming field?

"You want to bring the baby to the punishment room?" Li Yilun frowned, "Wow, there is still a female corpse outside."

Shen Yunzhe looked at them, "Which one of you is lucky?"

"Luck?" Huang Yihua looked at Shen Yunzhe doubtfully, "When it comes to luck, our luck should not be very good. If we were lucky, we would not enter the game. People who are really lucky are now He is still an ordinary person and has never even seen any weird things."

Shen Yunzhe was silent, okay, Huang Yihua was right.

"It's like this. The last time I entered the core game field, I let the female corpse enter the punishment room. I saw the statue of the Virgin and the remnant soul at the end of the road, but this time the black message we found said that it wanted a baby. When you enter the punishment room, which side do you think you should listen to?"