Chapter 132

The boy staggered down the stairs, dragging his scarred body towards the kitchen, leaving a trail of blood along the way. Shen Yunzhe sat on the steps and watched calmly.

At this time, he found that he was unexpectedly calm. Although the codename Fraudster showed various signs of lack of confidence and was slightly panicked, he connected with his heart when he was determined to really use the affected strange object. Even if you jump, you won't be able to jump faster.

It fits the stereotype of this setting very well: really cold and heartless.

【Promise whatever you want, but ghosts will remember you. 】

"I know." Shen Yunzhe said: "I didn't promise to die with him. I promised to help him take revenge on those weird things. Can he blame me if he heard something wrong? You can't blame me at all."

[Then how do you help him take revenge on other weird things? 】

"There is still hope." Shen Yunzhe didn't care very much. "Hope is also my peer. You also said that my peer will not refuse my help. Even if he doesn't agree, I can do it." Forcibly synchronizing, I ask because I respect him, not because I can't do it."

Shen Yunzhe nodded as he spoke, "Wow, what you said is so handsome!"

"I can play the role of a domineering president!"

[Codename Hope is the pure little white flower that you want to take away? 】

Shen Yunzhe thought about the appearance of the innocent little white flower codenamed Hope, and he shuddered, "Aren't you really disgusting me? When has he ever pretended not to be an innocent little white flower?"

"Look at how he is such an innocent little white flower?"

By equating the codename Hope with the innocent little white flower, Shen Yunzhe is afraid that he will have a lifelong nightmare.

There was no movement after the boy entered the kitchen. Just when Shen Yunzhe was confused, a waiter came out of the kitchen. She was wearing a red tie and there were blood stains on her clothes and face. She walked to the kitchen door and looked up. , happened to be looking at each other with Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe saw her open her mouth and say something. Her good eyesight and ability to read lips allowed Shen Yunzhe to know what she said.

She was saying: "Rat!"

Shen Yunzhe stood up and quickly chose to leave. Now that he knew where the cake was, letting the strange thing in box four go was a bit of a trial. Judging from the waiter's appearance, the result might not be good. He quickly returned to box one, He leaned against the door of Box 1 and soon heard a clicking sound.

The waiter was walking outside the corridor and talking loudly.

"Rat, damn rat! Rat that steals food!"

"We have to get rid of all the rats!"

"Put out mousetraps, put out food to lure the mice, and you must kill these mice!"

Lili ran over and hugged Shen Yunzhe's calf. Shen Yunzhe picked her up. Lili also heard the sounds outside, and she looked around curiously.

The waiter lingered at the door for a long time, then turned and left. Shen Yunzhe and Lili made a shushing gesture.

"Uncle has to leave for some things. Can Lili stay here by herself?"

Lili tilted her head, "What is uncle going to do?"

"Go find the cake, and then find uncle's friends and ask them to celebrate Lili's birthday together." Shen Yunzhe said: "They encountered a little trouble and were as sad as Lili, so uncle also wanted to help him. them."