Chapter 143

When Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes, he felt extremely tired. He staggered and almost fell to the ground. He felt that his consciousness was still a little blurry.

What broke all this was the cry filled with sorrow. The voice was so familiar. Shen Yunzhe raised his head vigorously and saw Shen Xinlu squatting on the ground and crying loudly.

The entire ward was still empty, with no one there. Shen Yunzhe leaned against the wall and breathed slowly. He knew why Shen Xinlu was crying. Things had developed to an irreversible point. He had no time to think about this issue in the game field. ‌questions, you must face these problems now when you leave the game field.

Faced with... the children in the orphanage cannot survive in such a world, and their loved ones may die in the playground.

When the cell phone rang, Shen Yunzhe didn't look to see who was calling, and there was no need to look.

"Are you okay?" It was Qiao Dong's voice.

"I'm fine." Shen Yunzhe looked at Shen Xinlu who was squatting in the ward crying, "What about you?"

"I'm not very good." Qiao Dong smiled bitterly, "I just came out of the game field and had to do a lot of work. This is a global player unified game, and most of them are high-level games. The entire official staff More than half of them were lost, and it is estimated that other players' losses were even more serious."

Shen Yunzhe responded, "Someone told me that this is the game site that wants to reshape the live broadcast system and surprise easter eggs as soon as possible."

"There is a possibility, but we don't know what it is for." Qiao Dong sighed, "But I also have good news to tell you."

"What?"

"Unlike in the past, failed players would die unexpectedly after leaving the game field. This time, all failed players disappeared for no reason, rather than died." Qiao Dong said: "Although it doesn't sound much better, But at least if you don't see people alive or dead, you might still have a glimmer of hope."

That's all I can think of.

Shen Yunzhe walked over, and he patted Shen Xinlu on the shoulder from behind. Shen Xinlu looked at him with tears in her eyes, and finally hugged him uncontrollably, her clothes wet with tears.

This was an accident. The impact of this accident was very terrible. The official is dealing with the follow-up of this incident. Shen Xinlu's injury will not get better just because of a game. She was taken back to her hospital by the doctor. Ward training, such a large number of players entering the game field and dying, the official said to everyone is a 'special case'.

Because the failed players did not die unexpectedly in reality, but disappeared.

This kind of words is just to appease the player's family. Everyone knows it, but everyone believes in it with a little possibility.

When Shen Yunzhe left, Shen Xinlu sobbed and held Shen Yunzhe's hand.

She said: I have been training for so long, but it was not until I actually went in that I realized what a scary place it was.

She said: Xiaozhe, thank you for your hard work. I am your sister, but I failed to help you. Now I still need you to comfort me.

She said: I will not give up hope, Xiaozhe, and you must not give up either.

Maybe she started talking nonsense later on. The dean's safety caused a brief deviation in her thinking. She seemed to be telling Shen Yunzhe not to give up hope, and she seemed to be telling herself not to give up, hoping that the dean could do it. Come back ‌safely‌.