Chapter 162

"Are we going the wrong way? This is not the core game field?" Huang Yihua looked at Shen Yunzhe.

She didn't look anxious. Huang Yihua grew up in a Taoist temple. She cultivated herself since childhood and rarely showed excitement. When she realized this problem, she only frowned slightly and sounded more cautious.

Shen Yunzhe nodded pretending to be serious, "That's why I said I wanted to go back. It's all because you insisted on dragging me away."

"There is no road ahead, so we could only go forward." Huang Yihua sighed softly, truly believing it.

Only Li Yilun, who understood Shen Yunzhe, patted Shen Yunzhe from behind and said, "Okay, if you are unwilling to move forward, who can pull you."

Shen Yunzhe looked at Li Yilun innocently.

"It's not a good habit to bully others." Li Yilun said, "Huang Yihua will believe whatever you say. You can't lie to honest people."

Huang Yihua:...?

His expression slowly settled on confusion.

"What are you talking about? It's most interesting when you bully honest people." Shen Yunzhe said very happily: "It's obviously a joke, but they will believe it no matter how outrageous it is. This is really interesting. , I used to like to play Honesty the most."

"So...are you lying to me?" Huang Yihua continued to be confused.

Shen Yunzhe laughed enough, and he finally kindly replied: "This is also the core game ground."

"Too?"

"Don't you find it strange? The organization said that the core game field is a quiet and non-offensive place. In this case, why can such a quiet and non-offensive place continue to spread, eroding the real world and other worlds." Shen Yunzhe said with a smile: "This only shows that there are two places like this."

"One is where the organization said the quiet time is suspended. It's similar to the way we came here, and the other is here."

"A playing field full of aggression and aggressiveness."

Shen Yunzhe put his hands together, "They were originally one body."

Then he separated his hands again, "It's just that they were separated."

"What Shen Wei found was a quiet, non-aggressive core game field." There he found Shen Yunzhe, a miraculous peer frozen in time.

"What Wu Yan found was this core game field full of aggression and negativity, with the most weird objects and the most terrifying game content." He died in this game field.

The people present fell into deep thought, and they began to think about what Shen Yunzhe said.

Finally Li Yilun spoke, "Shen Wei is so lucky, why are you so unlucky as his son?"

"A quiet, non-aggressive place may not necessarily be safe." Shen Yunzhe said casually: "Didn't he die there too?"

"Actually, the main problem now is: the three of us cannot open the game field." Huang Yihua looked at the strange objects in the building, "If this is really the core game field, then you have to open the game field to know What happened here."

Shen Yunzhe looked at it for a while and got bored. He sat down on the spot, looking like a primary school student on an outing.

At this moment, there was a creak, and someone suddenly appeared from not far away. Huang Yihua and Li Yilun turned their heads and looked over, and unexpectedly discovered that those people were the people who entered the mountain village together.