Chapter 173

Nineteen minutes is not an easy time to endure, especially at the gate of the community.

Logically speaking, Shen Yunzhe would choose to arrive early, and Li Yilun would also choose to come earlier, but time kept passing by, and Shen Yunzhe could not wait for Li Yilun to come in the heavy rain.

Seeing that the time had reached four o'clock, Shen Yunzhe looked ahead and then at the door hanging in the air behind him. He sighed, turned around and walked in the direction where Li Yilun left before.

"Li Yilun?" Shen Yunzhe whispered Li Yilun's name as he walked.

There was rain everywhere, and it was still dark at four o'clock in the morning. Shen Yunzhe used his mobile phone light to illuminate it. At this moment, he saw a little light in the darkness. This light was so obvious in the dark place. Shen Yunzhe quickly ran over. , discovered that the light was a mobile phone placed on the ground.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the familiar mobile phone. He knelt down and picked it up. After looking around, he determined that it was Li Yilun's mobile phone.

The phone is here, where is that person?

Shen Yunzhe turned off the built-in flashlight of his mobile phone, and then looked at the screen of his mobile phone. There was a notepad open on the screen, with the words written by Li Yilun when he put down the mobile phone written on it.

[I met a dark figure pointing the way. I wanted to go and have a look, but I had to tell you and leave my phone. I won't go back today. Don't worry. I did a fortune teller for myself. Absolutely. 】

【Believe me. 】

"Isn't this more willful than me?" Shen Yunzhe was surprised, "Following the shadow at this time?"

But fortunately, this guy still left a message, at least letting Shen Yunzhe know that he was not killed, but ran on the road to be killed.

Okay, that doesn't sound very good either.

Shen Yunzhe put the phone back in his pocket and walked back immediately. He quickly ran back to the gate of the community. He glanced at the time and found that it was already past 4:30 in the morning. He quickly climbed up the door in mid-air and went straight into the community. Here, if it had been a little later, he might not have had a fateful encounter with the strange thing in the community.

Of course, he is not afraid, he is just worried that these weird things will have a fateful fight, yes, that's right.

Shen Yunzhe fell from the door. He was all wet. It was surprisingly cold in the corridor, much colder than outside. Shen Yunzhe exhaled, turned and walked forward, paying attention to the front, back, left, right and back as he walked. ‌Ceiling, he doesn't want to have an encounter with ‌strange things now.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe heard a click, like someone eating bubble gum and blowing it.

Shen Yunzhe immediately pressed against the wall, and the water stains on his body soaked the wall. Shen Yunzhe glanced at it and narrowed his eyes slightly.

The clicking sound became louder and louder. Just when Shen Yunzhe was looking for a way to leave, a pair of warm hands held Shen Yunzhe's wrist. Shen Yunzhe turned his head, and Huang Yihua made a hissing gesture to him.

She pulled Shen Yunzhe forward and soon came to a small room. She opened the door of the small room and went in with Shen Yunzhe.

"You're finally back." Huang Yihua dared to speak in a low voice, "I'm almost dying of anxiety until I can wait for you to come back."

"Why are you alone, where is Li Yilun?"

Shen Yunzhe breathed a sigh of relief. He took out his mobile phone from his pocket and handed it to him.