Chapter 158

The network was not interrupted, the communication was not interrupted, and the news of female corpses jumping from buildings began to spread explosively on the Internet. As long as anyone saw it, new female corpses would appear.

It spread like an internet virus.

People tend to bully the weak and fear the strong. Seeing how tough Shen Yunzhe was, they no longer dared to take pictures. Most of them quietly backed away. Shen Yunzhe looked at the female corpse trapped on the ground in front of him and put his mobile phone to his ear.

"Director Qiao? How is it? Have you thought of a solution?"

"No, but the game field has probably been found." Qiao Dong looked at the information in his hand, "This is also a game field corroded by strange objects. The name of the game field is..."

Qiao Dong frowned, maybe because he felt uncomfortable. He paused for two seconds before continuing, "It's called "Planting"."

"Plant?" Shen Yunzhe didn't expect it to be such a clear name.

"Yes." Qiao Dong also felt a little psychologically unwell, "Only one player came out of this game field alive, and we only made records based on this one player. Soon this player died in the next game, so we only have this little information. ."

"Surviving players said: At the beginning of the game, they need to plant a head. Yes, it is really a head."

"Bury the head of a female corpse who committed suicide by jumping off a building, and then water and fertilize it. Wait until the next day, and a sapling will grow out. Soon the sapling will grow into a big tree, and the buried tree will slowly grow. Female corpse, they need to meet the requirements of the female corpse on the tree, otherwise they will be hung on the tree to replace the female corpse."

"After cultivating the female corpse, players can leave the game and return to reality."

Shen Yunzhe was silent, and after a moment he said: "...Is it possible that this female corpse should be buried?"

"It's best not to. Planting is a game farm process. I'm worried that if we really follow the game farm procedures, the number of female corpses will further expand." Qiao Dong frowned. He pressed his temples and felt as if his head was exploding. General pain, "In short, maybe because the number is large, the female corpse's attack power is not strong. You can try to use fire to burn it for a while."

"As long as it turns into ashes, it can't move."

Shen Yunzhe looked at the charred corpse and said, "Where can I find such a big and high-temperature fire except in the crematorium?"

"That's right. If you hold on a little longer, the police and firemen will be dispatched." Qiao Dong said, "Someone will take over soon."

After Qiao Dong hung up the phone, Shen Yunzhe also heard the sound of the car. Several people hurried over, carrying weapons that Shen Yunzhe had never seen before. These were the people who had been stationed around Shen Yunzhe's community before. To prevent the organization from causing trouble, now is the right time to deal with this kind of thing.

After leaving the scene to the professionals, Shen Yunzhe took another look at the man who was still sitting on the ground rolling around and said he was going to the hospital and asked Shen Yunzhe to pay for his mobile phone.

"There is still this person." Shen Yunzhe said: "If you spread the photos, it's best to take them away now."

The official members looked at each other, then separated into two people and walked up to the man.

"Hey! What are you doing?! I'm the victim!"

"I'm the victim! He hit me! He also smashed my phone!"

"You should arrest him!"