Chapter 59

80% of the players who have entered the game field are selfish people. Under the devastation of the death games again and again, no one can still be a good person. Even if they protect the newcomers, it is because they are worried that the death of the newcomers will make their game more difficult.

During the live broadcast, some of them were discussing what to do about this problem, and some were trying to persuade Shen Yunzhe to leave it alone. Even the official sent a notice to Shen Yunzhe to stop the rescue.

If the authorities can enter here, they will try their best to save the people inside, but it is not their people but Shen Yunzhe.

Black cats attack qualified people indiscriminately. There is only one person, Shen Yunzhe or S. He can save one or two but cannot save everyone. This will cause very terrible consequences.

——Why did you save him but not me? !

——It's all because you didn't save me that I got hurt and the rest of my life was in such pain.

——If you had saved my family, you wouldn't have been like this!

——Since you don't save me, then we will die together!

They are all people who came out of the game field. Everyone knows that things will always develop like this. Almost no players are optimistic about human nature, so the official asked Shen Yunzhe to stop. He can't save anyone. Protect yourself as much as possible.

Because Shen Yunzhe is the only player inside who knows the truth, he can only rely on him to solve this strange and spreading incident.

"We are separated for the time being." Shen Yunzhe looked at the codename Hope next to him, "The black cat has almost killed all the people who meet the requirements. You have let it suffer several losses, but it probably won't dare to do it while you are here. come over."

Codename Hope clenched his hands and looked into Shen Yunzhe's eyes, "Let me leave?"

"I just asked you to go aside and take shelter."

Codename Hope was still looking at Shen Yunzhe, with a little grievance in his silver eyes. He looked around, then turned to look at Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe obviously found that he was reluctant to leave, and this reluctance had already overflowed from his heart and showed outside.

Codename Hope is different from the outside, and he rarely shows such clear reluctance.

"Do we have to separate?" Codename Hope asked Shen Yunzhe in a low voice. He looked seriously into Shen Yunzhe's eyes and said, "It's getting dark."

Only then did Shen Yunzhe realize that the entire day had been wasted. The sky was a little dark. When he turned on his phone, he found that it was already half past four in the afternoon. It would soon get dark in the winter. After a while, the sky would look like a little after five o'clock. Covered in black gauze, and getting darker.

It's getting dark, and it's going to get dark very quickly, so I hope I'm afraid of the dark.

"The street lights will turn on if it gets darker. I've seen it before, and there is still electricity." Shen Yunzhe comforted her, "It's okay, it won't be particularly dark."

Codename Hope still didn't nod, he held Shen Yunzhe's hand.

"When we catch the black cat, we can leave."

In the end, Codename Hope nodded. He glanced at Shen Yunzhe one last time before turning and leaving. He seemed to have observed this place before, and soon hid on the first floor of a building in front. Shen Yunzhe saw his cat next to him. Inside the door of the building, he looked at him cautiously through a crack.