Chapter 20

Everyone started looking for similar brands to what Shen Yunzhe mentioned, but unfortunately no one found them.

In fact, some people discovered that this exhibition hall had no road map or house number before, but at that time they just thought it was a private exhibition hall without so many standards. Now thinking about it, they really ignored the most important point.

No one had lunch because they were afraid that they would eat another baby's eyeball.

"Is this really an exhibition hall?" Feng Zhou, a veteran player who has played three games, said, "Did you notice it when you went out to check just now? Except for the lobby and the staff area here, other places are closed. Some The door wouldn't open at all."

Qiulan: "Yes, I suddenly wanted to go to the toilet just now, but found that all the toilets inside were closed, so I finally came back to use it."

Liu Yaran: "Not only is the door closed, don't you think this exhibition hall is too empty?"

From the lobby to the staff area where they could enter, the entire world was empty and empty. If they hadn't made sure before entering that this was the Curiosities Exhibition Hall and the name of the game field was the same, they wouldn't have thought it was an exhibition hall at all.

There is nothing in the exhibition hall.

Shen Yunzhe looked at everyone, "You didn't find any house numbers?"

"Except for your publicity hall, we don't even know where these closed doors are." Ding Yue also frowned, "By the way, is Luo Yiyue okay?"

When Luo Yiyue was mentioned, everyone present fell silent.

After a long time, Qiulan spoke, "She has been locking herself in the dormitory and not coming out. She must have a mental breakdown. She will probably be fine tomorrow. People have to eat. If you don't eat one or two meals, forget it. If you don't eat three meals, you won't be able to survive." live."

But everyone present knew very well that it was hard to say whether Luo Yiyue would survive until tomorrow.

Of course, everyone present was not sure whether they would survive until tomorrow.

Time passed quickly, and it was easy to visit all the places around. Everyone could only go back to the dormitory in silence or sit in the restaurant. Most of them planned to wait here to see who brought the food to the table. After all, this rice can't be conjured out of thin air.

While everyone was waiting, Qiulan was knocking on the dormitory door.

"Luo Yiyue." Qiulan said, "Don't lock yourself in. It's time to have dinner. Come out and have something to eat."

"I don't want to eat!" Luo Yiyue's voice came from inside, "Leave me alone!"

"Then open the door and let me go in to get something." Qiulan was obviously impatient, "You wanted to share a dormitory with me at first, but now you don't let me in, it doesn't matter."

"Open the door quickly."

Luo Yiyue's sharp voice could even be heard by Shen Yunzhe and the others sitting at the dining table.

"I won't open!" Luo Yiyue screamed, "Don't think that I don't know what you are thinking. The audience has told me that you just want to trick me out. As long as I die, you will be safe!"

The air froze for a few seconds.

Only then did Shen Yunzhe remember the live broadcast that he had ignored for a long time.

He quickly turned on the live broadcast, and the next moment he saw the barrage flying up. The audience was obviously very interested.

[Someone will definitely die tonight. Don't open the door for her. As long as you don't open the door, she will be exposed outside the dormitory. The ghost will definitely kill her, and then she will die for you. 】