Chapter 71

In the 5D Happy Cinema, the three of them, Wen Hai, observed the surrounding routes while walking, determined the best escape route, and also took advantage of this opportunity to look for people.

"Do we really want to leave Tang Feng at the door?" Jing Lianzhong hesitated, "He is unconscious now. He can't run away if he encounters danger."

"Then what should we do?" Xie Yiyun glanced at him mockingly, "Tang Feng is crazy. All he thinks about is saving people. When he opens his eyes, he calls us villains. Bringing him in is seeking death. Not only ‌If Tang Feng dies, we will die with him."

Jing Lianzhong frowned, "Then we can just throw him outside. Why bring him into the theater?"

"Of course it's because there's something wrong with him."

Wen Hai coughed, and Xie Yiyun's voice stopped. She glanced at Wen Hai and did not continue speaking.

"This is because I'm worried that something will happen to him." Wen Hai said: "What if we leave him alone outside and something happens? We can still rescue him in time inside."

Jing Lianzhong didn't say whether he understood or not, so he stopped asking.

It seemed that as long as he was given an explanation, he would no longer question it.

Xie Yiyun clicked her tongue in her heart. She felt that these two people were really hypocritical.

Each of them knew that Tang Feng was brought in because there was something wrong with him. This something was probably wrong with the game field. Players with mental problems in the game field had a high mortality rate. In other words: only If you want to bring him in, even if there is danger here, there is a high probability that Tang Feng will die, not them.

Just like this, Wen Hai was secretive and made excuses for himself. Jing Lianzhong asked questions, as if he couldn't bear it, but he believed a casual explanation, as if this could comfort his conscience. .

What two really excellent ones.

Is it so difficult to honestly admit that you take advantage of others in order to survive?

No one said anything anymore. They walked to the ticket checking area. Just like before, a hand stretched out from the window with a ticket validating machine. After they swiped the tickets, they started looking for them. Finally, they unexpectedly found them. No one has an electronic stamp on their electronic ticket, which means that the female ghost did not steal their play times.

"The female ghost isn't here? That's great!" Jing Lianzhong said excitedly: "Let's finish it quickly and then we can go out!"

"But that's not right. The brochure clearly states that female ghosts will appear in this theater." Wen Hai frowned, "Is the brochure fake?"

"It doesn't matter if it's real or fake. Now that we've paid for it, let's go through this attraction first." Xie Yiyun walked in directly.

Compared to the other two, Xie Yiyun obviously speaks out when she has something to say, is more straightforward and frank, she just uses other players to keep herself alive, she just feels that players who help others will die early, she admits, this What's not easy to admit? What's wrong with the bad guys? The bad guys live the longest in the game!

She actually didn't think highly of Wen Hai and Jing Lianzhong, but she obviously couldn't fit in with Shen Yunzhe's side, and she disdained acting, so she had no choice but to get along with people like Wen Hai.

"The female ghost will probably not show up. There is no stamp on our tickets." Jing Lianzhong was still chattering, "It was Shen Yunzhe on the carousel, Ji Yu on the pirate ship, and Che Qing was also stamped, and then ‌Then we saw the female ghost, we must be lucky."