Chapter 95

The "train" incident is still spreading in the society, the subway is still blocked, and residents' access methods have returned to the most common buses, taxis and passenger cars. It is inconvenient but there is no way.

This is a matter of life and death.

Shen Yunzhe did not change other peers in the following period, which caused Shen Yunzhe to have terrible sleep troubles.

Unable to sleep, and of course not going to see the code name Hope, Shen Yunzhe put a knife to his neck after four days of not sleeping and threatened to desynchronize the system. After sleeping for a day and night, he was synchronized again, which led to all attempts to contact Shen Yunzhe. Everyone was angry.

The person codenamed Sleep Disorder was a willful person. His combat effectiveness increased several times due to lack of sleep, and soon no one dared to come to him anymore.

In this way, it was time for Shen Yunzhe to enter the game field day by day. At this time, Shen Yunzhe was desynchronized by the system and fell asleep for a long time, and he was still in a daze.

While half asleep and half awake, Shen Yunzhe heard the phone ringing. It was Qiao Dong's routine call. Shen Yunzhe muttered a few times, then threw the phone to the edge of the bed and lay down to continue sleeping. However, the moment he lay down, he just lay down. Empty, the whole person fell to the ground.

To be honest, few players fall directly to the ground when they come to the game field.

The surrounding players looked at Shen Yunzhe, who was sitting on the ground in a daze, with doubts in their eyes.

Shen Yunzhe felt a cold wind blowing on him. He wanted to yawn subconsciously, but then the wind made him sneeze.

[World B03415, codename sleep disordered person is synchronizing, synchronization rate is 80%]

The hell is it still coming? !

Ding dong, Shen Yunzhe heard the notification tone from the mobile phone he threw on the ground. Shen Yunzhe reached over and picked up the phone. Then he saw that the players had already walked inside. Shen Yunzhe was dizzy. He took a moment to stand up. He got up and walked in step by step with a rather tired look.

When he walked in, he sat directly on the ground, completely giving up the struggle.

"Newcomer?" A man looked at Shen Yunzhe, "It looks like he hasn't accepted the reality yet."

"There will be new people in the fourth game?" Another woman murmured, "That's really weird. I thought only the first three games would have new people."

"Maybe there are not enough people to fill the gap." Someone else explained, "Anyway, let's read the announcement first."

Shen Yunzhe sat on the ground. No one paid attention to him, as if he was ready to let him die. Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue, and he ignored these people. He lay down directly and opened the phone screen, looking at the unread message. announcement.

[The game "Real Town" has been loaded. 】

[Game content: A new tourist spot 'Real Town' has been opened in Qingcheng City. It is said that all the people in the real town tell the truth, and no one can lie. Terrible things will happen. This rule attracts countless tourists. 】

[Main mission: Players are asked to survive in a real town for seven days. 】

"It's another survival mission." The woman sighed. She came over and squatted down to look at Shen Yunzhe, "Are you a newcomer?"

Shen Yunzhe didn't look at him, just stared at the phone screen.

To others, he was like a newcomer who was scared to death.