Chapter 174

Codename hopes to sleep every day, and he doesn't want to sleep now. He just wants to play with Shen Yunzhe at this time.

After several moves, Shen Yunzhe simply threw him out of the bedroom and locked the door behind the bedroom.

Codename Hope listened in shock to the sound of the lock being locked, "Shen Yunzhe, you actually locked the door!"

[He went out to survey last night and did not rest. 】The system tries to explain.

But Codename Hope is still in the state of 'If he doesn't listen to me and doesn't care, he just doesn't love me anymore'.

Then, the strange things that knocked on the door suffered disaster.

After being pressed and asked by the code name Hope twice in a row whether there was any conspiracy, no strange thing dared to knock on the door again.

Codename Hope is the nemesis of weird objects. There are so many weird objects in this game field. Although it is in the core game field, not all weird objects can compete with Codename Hope, especially these resident weird objects. They are inherently strange objects. The body is not that important, and it cannot withstand the attack of the code name hope.

Shen Yunzhe slept until twelve o'clock before coming out of the bedroom. After coming out, he started to look for the food he got yesterday and started eating.

Unlike Codename Forensic, Codename Fraudster can eat anything and he doesn't mind it.

After taking a few bites of the edible food, Shen Yunzhe looked at Codename Hope sitting angrily on the sofa, and then handed him the food in his hand.

"Do you want to eat or not?"

"Eat." Codename hopes to achieve success in one second.

He eats, he eats everything!

Codename Hope stared at Shen Yunzhe while gnawing the bread fiercely. Every bite seemed to be biting Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe sat opposite him and let him look at it very naturally. After all, being stared at would not lose a piece of meat. I want to see it. Just watch.

"Don't act like a spoiled brat." Shen Yunzhe said while eating: "This is the core game field, and it may be the last game field."

Codename Hope paused while chewing the bread, "Huh?"

"In other words: If it succeeds, I can take you home, but if it fails, you can just continue to stay in that black box. I can't do anything about it."

"We probably won't see each other again."

Codename Hope looked at Shen Yunzhe with bright eyes, "If you fail, can I smuggle you into my little black box?"

"I won't go." Shen Yunzhe refused without hesitation, "I don't like that place."

"Okay." Codename Hope lowered her head and continued to chew the bread.

But in my heart, I have begun to silently plan that if Shen Yunzhe fails, I will secretly take Shen Yunzhe back.

He didn't care about Shen Yunzhe's wishes. He just wanted Shen Yunzhe to survive and continue to be with him.

You don't need to look to know what Codename Hope is thinking. Shen Yunzhe sighed and didn't say anything.

Come on, just give yourself a motivation.

If you don't succeed, you will be caught by the code name Hope and put in the little black box!

Super scary!

"There is a sacrifice at three o'clock in the afternoon. You can go there instead of me." Shen Yunzhe said.