Chapter 14

After running all the way to the dean's office, Shen Yunzhe rushed in, locked the door, and closed the dusty curtains.

There were still two hours before dawn. If he had not made a mistake in his judgment, the shadows during the day would not be so lethal and he could continue to persevere.

He has to endure it now, betting on whether his life is strong or not, and how long it will take for him to die after being eroded by the shadow.

No one has entered the dean's office for three years. There is dust everywhere and there are some footprints on the ground. It should be Qin Chao and the others who came in to check. However, the information in the dean's office is too much and too complicated. After some investigation, they did not get it. So much useful information.

I hope Wan Cen's information has not been taken away by them.

He knows better than ordinary people which information is more important. Forensic doctors are law enforcement officers, and the nature of their work is closely related to police actions. He can quickly pick out what he wants from the mess of information without opening it at all. Shen Yunzhe He just tucked the document under his arm.

You can't read the information in this dangerous zone. You have to find a way to get through the night first, and it won't be too late to read it again during the day tomorrow.

Pulling open the dusty curtains, Shen Yunzhe lay on the window sill and glanced down. After determining the landing point, he climbed out of the window and jumped down bit by bit.

People who play extreme sports have good physical strength and balance. After synchronization, Shen Yunzhe has the consciousness of an extreme athlete, but his physical fitness cannot keep up. He does not dare to start from the top of the building casually. Fortunately, this is only the third floor. With the convex The fulcrum that comes out is completely safe to go down.

After landing, Shen Yunzhe ran forward. He had to find a safe place to spend the last two hours.

But there were shadows all over the hospital, and the huge hospital was full of people, whether they were doctors, nurses or patients.

Shen Yunzhe suspected that the previous safe house was the power distribution room of the hospital. Under normal circumstances, no one would enter the power distribution room except the personnel on duty. It was estimated that the people in the power distribution room were all alive, so they could stay there safely for three or four days.

It's not that easy to find a place like this again.

He ran under a lamp and watched the shadow under his feet turned into a small dot by the direct light. If he was sure that there was a shadow, he would be able to spot it. Shen Yunzhe took out his mobile phone from his pocket and watched the live broadcast again after a long time. Barrage.

[I have finally been found to be a fake doctor. Let's see how you run away now. 】

[Are you watching the barrage? Let me tell you, after being eroded by the shadow, you will be chased by the shadow. The shadows chasing you are those dead players. 】

[This night, all players were eroded by shadows, and only one died, making the number an even number again. 】

[Don't worry, no player could avoid the shadow chase in the past. This is the punishment for violating the rules ⑤. 】

[The difference between early death and late death. 】

Shen Yunzhe stared at the barrage with a calm and calm expression. He neither wanted to refute nor turned off the barrage directly like the previous times. The handwriting was reflected in his eyes. This strange calmness made the viewers watching the live broadcast feel a little uncomfortable. adapt.