Chapter 128

Sure enough, after Shen Yunzhe said those words, the boy's eyes changed obviously.

"You hate me." The boy said.

Shen Yunzhe sneered, "You deserve to be disliked by others for looking like this."

The boy stared at Shen Yunzhe, with two lines of blood flowing from his eyes, and everyone present walked towards them step by step.

Xing Ruomiao was frightened. She grabbed Shen Yunzhe's arm and said, "Brother, how about you sacrifice yourself and obey him?! Otherwise we will die!"

"If I really obey, I will die." Shen Yunzhe said, "The one in my family is much scarier than this thing."

"Ah?!" Xing Ruomiao looked at Shen Yunzhe in horror, "Your partner is scarier than a ghost?!"

"That's not true." Shen Yunzhe smiled at her, "Run to the right in a moment and follow me."

"Huh? What?!"

It's a pity that Shen Yunzhe had no intention of continuing to explain. This was not the time to explain. He turned around and ran to the right. Quickly, Shen Yunzhe kicked open a door and rushed in. After Xing Ruomiao ran in, she realized that it was actually a bathroom!

"I asked why there is no bathroom in the lobby, but it turns out that each private room is equipped with one!"

Shen Yunzhe locked the bathroom door, then looked around, trying to find a place to leave, "Well, when I first came in, I quickly looked around. I saw a few customers coming in to touch up their makeup. Can I The only place where customers can touch up their makeup is in the bathroom."

Xing Ruomiao nodded, "Brother is awesome!"

Before she could give a thumbs up, a bang startled her, and the door was kicked hard by someone outside.

Bang, again.

Then there was another clicking sound, as if someone was scraping the metal door with the tip of a knife or fingernails.

"This door won't hold up for long. Brother, we still can't get out from here!" Xing Ruomiao called Shen Yunzhe.

"Shh, don't make any noise." Shen Yunzhe said. He found that the bathroom mirror was covered with black cloth. When he lifted the black cloth, Shen Yunzhe saw himself in the mirror.

He looked around the bathroom through the mirror. Because it was a private room, the bathroom was sealed and there was no exit at all. The only exit was blocked. Shen Yunzhe thought for a while and turned on the faucet. It was refreshing inside. The water is still bloody in the mirror.

Shen Yunzhe turned off the faucet in disgust.

The waiter's voice came from outside.

"Guests, don't worry, catching food is also our special activity."

"We guarantee that all the ingredients are extremely fresh, and you will be able to enjoy them all day long after just one bite!"

"It's up to the guests to decide the portion size of the dishes!"

Xing Ruomiao stepped back, "They really treat the players as food!"

Shen Yunzhe glanced at the door, and then continued to look in the mirror. At this moment, he vaguely saw an eye.

His eyes were glued to the bathroom door, and it had been looking inside. At this moment, Shen Yunzhe discovered that there was not only a black eye on the door, but also on the black cloth he just opened. The one in the mirror The eyes stared at him, and after making sure that Shen Yunzhe could see it, they bent up.