Chapter 69

"How pitiful. The owner of the amusement park is too bad. How could he treat a girl like this?" Ji Yu followed them and said as they walked.

It's now afternoon, and they have now obtained the brochure, which is equivalent to filtering out the dangerous game items, and the rest can be played.

They finished the place before night came.

The game field is very afraid of the dark night, which means that they cannot see clearly and cannot find things that are hidden, so they prefer to rest in one place at night to protect their own safety.

But along the way, Ji Yu kept saying these words over and over again.

Zhang Xian kept looking at Ji Yu, and at first he would say a word or two, but then he stopped talking and let Ji Yu talk to himself.

"That girl must be very sad, to be used like this a year after her death." Ji Yu murmured, "It's so pitiful."

Zhang Xian couldn't help but say, "It's not certain whether the female ghost in this playground is this girl."

"First of all, this was a marketing campaign that was launched a year after the girl died. It was a crooked idea created by the owner of the amusement park for the performance of the amusement park. Compared to the girl, this female ghost is more likely to be motivated by this marketing event. Born in."

"That is: a ghost born in supernatural legends."

"That's very pitiful." Ji Yu said, "She definitely doesn't want to live in this capacity in reality."

Zhang Xian sighed, he almost slapped himself.

You shouldn't say this to Ji Yu, who is obviously wrong.

"Shen Yunzhe, what do you think?" Ji Yu looked at Shen Yunzhe expectantly.

Shen Yunzhe was silent for a moment, and then he spoke, "This form is wrong. This female ghost should not have been born in the first place, so it is right to call her pitiful. She should not want to appear like this."

"You see, Shen Yunzhe thinks I'm right." Ji Yu said happily.

"I was wrong, you were right, let me reflect on it." Zhang Xiancai would not take things seriously with someone who was not quite right.

He couldn't afford to make her worse, or even get killed for it.

I sat through all the other rides except for the dangerous ones, because this playground was too old and the equipment was creaking, making people wonder if they would fall directly. Zhang Xian looked at it expressionlessly. Shen Yunzhe and Ji Yu put a plastic bag on him and took him to ride the rafting.

He didn't know why, but he always felt that among the three people, he was the only one who was an adult. The remaining one was abnormal and the other was a child.

"This is my first time rafting." The child Shen Yunzhe sat on the boat curiously and looked outside, "Will it be fast? Will the water be cold?"

Ji Yu suddenly felt distressed, "How come you haven't even been to the amusement park? Shen Yunzhe, you have to be kind to yourself."

Zhang Xian once again looked expressionlessly at the pool below, which had long since dried up and had no water at all. Is there any need to wear a plastic bag for this thing?

Maybe Shen Yunzhe just wanted a sense of ceremony, so the three of them got off the boat with plastic bags on them. Shen Yunzhe looked down with bright eyes, even though there was no water in the pool.

It was getting late after crawling out of it, and they were sure to have completed the last non-dangerous project. The most important thing for them now was to find a small canteen for food, and then find a place to stay for the night. In this place, it is best to have a smaller space and have lights.