Chapter 92

Shen Yunzhe left for a while and then came back.

But this time he didn't hang up the code name Hope, nor did he speak. He just sat beside him as if thinking about something.

How could someone think about problems in their dreams?

Codename Hope approached him and waved his hand in front of Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe ignored him completely. Codename Hope realized that Shen Yunzhe seemed to be serious now, so he stopped teasing him and just sat next to Shen Yunzhe. He was used to it anyway. Sitting here alone in a daze, it feels better to have Shen Yunzhe beside me.

It wasn't until a long time later that Shen Yunzhe turned around and saw the codename Hope.

"Hope." Shen Yunzhe called to him, "Do you have parents?"

"Of course everyone has parents." Codename Hope looked at him from bottom to top, holding her chin, "Shen Yunzhe, what are you thinking about? You look so lonely now."

"...Lonely?" Shen Yunzhe was silent for a moment.

Loneliness is a common adjective for Shen Yunzhe, which represents his current state. Shen Yunzhe is indeed lonely because he has no parents, relatives or friends. He often feels lonely, so he sometimes responds to harassing phone calls. They are very tolerant and can have a long chat with the marketing staff on the phone.

In fact, I have been used to it for a long time, but after knowing what happened to my parents, this loneliness that I have been used to for a long time suddenly becomes unbearable.

When he came here subconsciously, he might have had the idea that he didn't want to be alone.

He wanted to find someone to accompany him, and Codename Hope also had the same idea.

"My parents have forgotten about it a long time ago. They forgot about it before entering here." Codename Hope thought for a while and said: "I actually don't like them very much. When I was a child, I often wondered: Why didn't they send me to an orphanage."

Shen Yunzhe looked at the codename Hope.

Codename Hope said: "Love that cannot be sent out is the most useless thing in the world."

He has seen too many, including Codename Hope himself.

He knows that his parents love him, but is it useful? It's useless, they died neatly, Shen Qi is just a helpless little fruit left behind, piled up and rotting in a dark corner. They said your parents love you so much, but Shen Qi I just feel that this kind of love can not exist.

The love that cannot be enjoyed by children is not love, but air.

Codename Hope looked into Shen Yunzhe's eyes and smiled unexpectedly openly, "So I am releasing my love, Shen Yunzhe, I am giving all my love to you, can you feel it?"

Shen Yunzhe leaned back with a look of disgust on his face, "Take your love and stay away from me."

Codename Hope was just teasing him. Knowing that Shen Yunzhe was not angry, he reached out and hugged him.

Shen Yunzhe did not refuse, and was hugged by him like this. His long silver hair hung down on him, as if covered with a thin layer of silver gauze. Shen Yunzhe suddenly felt at ease, although the embrace code-named Hope was not warm at all. , although the code name is hope that there is no way to get out of this ghost place, although the code name is hope that he is in a different world.

But at this moment, he felt extremely at ease.

"As expected, you should come and accompany me." Codename Hope was eager to give it a try and whispered in his ear: "I see that there is no difference between you outside and me inside."