Chapter 115

All police officers have undergone emergency training, but the training is not a real experience after all. Shen Yunzhe entered the small house. Dean Shen looked at him with some surprise. Shen Xinlu hurried over and said something, The dean's expression softened, and he smiled and nodded to Shen Yunzhe, just like before.

The children in the orphanage huddled in the corner and looked at Shen Yunzhe with curiosity and fear.

"How is the situation?" After a brief greeting, Shen Yunzhe asked Shen Xinlu in a low voice.

"Many, many people died. These are the only children we can bring out. The others are under the flower vines." Shen Xinlu said while controlling the tremor in her voice. Even she had never seen such a large number of deaths. number.

Shen Yunzhe breathed out, "Are all the survivors near the orphanage here?"

"There should be survivors over there in the residential area. I don't know where they are hiding now." Shen Xinlu looked worriedly at the big bloody flowers outside, "Xiao Zhe, is this the place you entered? ? People are eaten like ants and turned into withered bones."

Shen Yunzhe was silent for a moment, and then spoke after a moment, "The number of players is generally more than 7. I have never seen more than 12 people. I only died of those who died. It can't be compared with now."

"It's really scary. What's going on in this world?" Shen Xinlu murmured.

Shen Yunzhe patted her back carefully. Originally, Shen Xinlu was on sick leave after being injured. She was involved in this before her health was fully recovered. Now her face is pale and her lips are not even bloody. Shen Yunzhe also noticed her feet. A bandage was exposed on her wrist. The bandage was stained red. I don't know if it was her blood or someone else's blood.

Neither is a good thing.

"Sister, please tell me what happened before, and tell me carefully from beginning to end." Shen Yunzhe and Shen Xinlu looked at each other, "This time is no different than before. You have to listen to me."

Shen Xinlu glanced at Shen Yunzhe helplessly, then nodded.

She told Shen Yunzhe everything that happened.

Classes were going on in the orphanage when everything happened. Today is Tuesday. Shen Xinlu helped send the students to school. There were only children in the orphanage who were not yet old enough to go to school, and there were two children who had taken leave because of illness. Two life teachers were preparing lunch for the children, and Dean Shen was watching them in the yard.

Shen Xinlu called Dean Shen. She was just about to chat with Dean Shen when a child suddenly shouted.

The child, wearing the same clothes as the orphanage, pointed at the wall in the yard and shouted: "Sister, there are butterflies!"

How can there be butterflies in winter?

Shen Xinlu thought it was a child who saw it wrong at first, but when she looked over, she really saw butterflies. They were two black butterflies. The butterflies fluttered their wings in the air. Shen Xinlu was stunned. , she walked over, and before she could reach out her hand, she heard screams coming from outside.

Dean Shen was also startled, and Shen Xinlu realized something was wrong.

Black butterflies were flying in the air, but the next moment countless vines emerged from the ground, and the spiked vines dragged away the two children in an instant. The life teacher screamed and wanted to come over and snatch the children, but the sound sounded like The vines were stimulated, and there were more and more vines.