Chapter 121

Shen Yunzhe looked at Codename Hope and happily put on the hospital clothes that matched his own. Not only the hospital clothes, Qiao Dong also found the medical record wristband on Shen Yunzhe's wrist and reproduced it one by one.

So Codename Hope became even happier, with the reputation of being closer to Shen Yunzhe than anyone else outside!

Shen Yunzhe sighed silently. He looked at Qiao Dong who was sitting not far away, thinking that Director Qiao was really a person. When he saw the code name for the first time, he hoped that he could control his mind so powerfully.

"I think I can be discharged from the hospital." Shen Yunzhe tried to leave here.

Originally, Shen Yunzhe was caught in the rain and froze in the winter, and synchronizing three bodies at once caused mental fatigue. He had a fever that lasted one night and was cured the next day. But Qiao Dong and the others encountered They thrust him into the hospital like some wild beast and forced him to stay, as if he had some hidden disease.

"It still needs further observation." Qiao Dong refused and gave a valid reason, "This is what the doctor said. You must follow the doctor's orders."

Shen Yunzhe sat back slowly and took a vicious bite of the washed apple. Codename Hope looked at it and came over with bright eyes. He opened his mouth and started to bite. Shen Yunzhe held it firmly and let him bite.

Qiao Dong looked at their way of getting along and silently recorded it in his heart.

The mysterious player, temporarily called Shen Yunxi, has a child-like behavior pattern, willful and ignorant of the world, and may be just pretending; Shen Yunzhe dislikes Shen Yunxi very much, and does not hesitate to express his dislike, but Will obey the other person's ideas, just like the bastard parent of a bastard child.

It's completely like 'I can dislike you, but I can't'.

Well, it's quite novel.

"I'm here to tell you something." Qiao Dong decided to get down to business. "The live broadcast system crashed, the audience disappeared, and even the surprise easter eggs were gone."

Shen Yunzhe looked at Qiao Dong in surprise, "Really?"

"I've confirmed that this is 100% true." Qiao Dong said: "Although I don't know why this happens, it is a good thing. At least it means that the game field is not absolutely unbearable. Remember what we did before Have you arrested two members of other organizations?"

There was a little more joking in Qiao Dong's voice, "We told these two people about this to prove that their theory was wrong, and we also showed them the evidence. Now their mental state is affected. It's a huge blow, I'll probably spit out more things soon."

"Are you sure they really know about Shen Wei?"

Codename Hope swallowed the apple in his mouth and went to grab it again. Shen Yunzhe changed his hand to hold the apple far away from him, so Codename Hope stretched out his hand to reach for it, even lying on Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe also He didn't care, just pressed his head on the quilt with one hand.

After struggling out of the quilt, Codename Hope asked Shen Yunzhe, "Who is Shen Wei? Your peer?"

"Shen Wei seems to be my dad."

Codename Hope thought for a moment, "Are you not an orphan?"

"Orphans are also born to mothers."

So he didn't care anymore and continued to grab the apple in Shen Yunzhe's other hand.

Qiao Dong still couldn't help but turn to look at Shen Yunzhe's bedside table. He was very sure that he had washed two apples and put them there. Indeed, there was a complete big red apple in the fruit basket on the bedside, but People just don't care about the whole apple, they just want Shen Yunzhe to eat it.