Chapter 136

Dual personality is a very common setting in novels, and it is normal for it to appear in reality, but they have never heard that multiple personalities can be independent.

They looked at Shen Yunzhe and Codename Hope with blank faces, not knowing what to say.

So weird, so weird...

"What's going on outside?" Qi Xue reluctantly allowed himself to ignore this abnormality, because Shen Yunzhe is indeed the most valuable among this group of players. With him, their chances of passing this game field will be greatly increased. Enhancement, and he is also an official non-staff member, knowing that there are rare people with special abilities among the players.

Maybe this Yun Xi is one of them.

"It's okay." Shen Yunzhe said: "The bride and the weird things outside have ran away."

"ah?"

Qi Xue's face was blank, and the other players didn't understand either.

The scene just now was engraved in every player's mind. Whether it was the bride or the large number of guests, they were all strange objects. Why did they leave so easily? Qi Xue opened the bathroom door directly. Looking outside, he saw a very strange sight.

It's not surprising to say that it's strange, because the box is very neat.

Neat tables, a neat stage, not even a trace of blood, and the food was placed on the table peacefully, as if all the weird things had evaporated.

"What's going on with this mirror?" Xing Ruomiao touched the surface of the mirror, "It feels like there's nothing in it, but no one can be seen in the mirror. What's going on?"

"Since the weird things outside are no longer there, can we take the things away? Take them to box four or one." Some players suggested.

"No." Qi Xue said: "Although the strange object is gone, the waiter has been patrolling outside the box. Once it is taken out, it will be discovered immediately. Can you guarantee that when being chased by the waiter, you can still move as quickly as possible? Go into the Mirror World quickly and carry this thing to Box 8?"

"But since there are so many of us, one person can enter the mirror world in advance and take away the food as soon as it appears."

Qi Xue frowned, "Then, which one of you wants to be the one who carries the food to other boxes?"

There was dead silence for a moment.

Because no one wants to do that.

This is very dangerous, and they will be chased by the waiter. Although the waiter has not killed the players so far, they all know that the waiter is more terrifying than the strange things in the box. They were able to escape when chased by the waiter before. , but now they are carrying something, and the waiter will keep chasing the person carrying something.

He will die, he will really die!

Qi Xue snorted coldly and continued to look for the problem with the mirror, while also looking for the eyes on the mirror.

There is one eye of the waiter on each mirror. Although they are not sure why the waiter did not come this time, they still tried their best to seize the time.

It would be over if the waiter actually came.

Behind them, Shen Yunzhe and Codename Hope were sitting in the corner, because Codename Hope was covered in injuries, and everyone just glanced at him curiously. Due to Shen Yunzhe's words, they only Think that Shen Yunzhe was injured.

Ma Ran gratefully came to thank him three times, and then Qi Xue pulled him back and pressed him against the mirror to find any flaws.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the mirror and other players not far away, and then glanced at the aggrieved Codename Hope who was tugging at the corner of his clothes next to him. He seemed to be really in pain, and he was always shivering next to him.