Chapter 41

Although the topic just now was very unfriendly, Shen Yunzhe knew that he should have guessed something.

For example: rules.

They are dying in the order of their first death, in almost the same way and at the same time, and Shen Yunzhe also discovered this time that every time something happens to them, there will be the tune of the school song, in the teaching building The strange bird will also start chirping.

It cries blood, its voice full of fear, and it stops screaming after the person dies.

To disrupt the order, you don't necessarily have to kill someone, you can also try to disrupt other ones.

"How much longer?" Shen Yunzhe asked Bi Jiayin.

"What?"

"It's the distance..." Shen Yunzhe tried to make a gesture, "It's the distance from the last time you jumped."

Bi Jiayin understood, and she looked at Shen Yunzhe a little strangely. The Shen Yunzhe she knew didn't seem to be a person who dared not even ask "when did he die?"

However, since her death was approaching, she didn't pay much attention to it.

"There's still a little more than half an hour." Bi Jiayin said: "I think: I really should accept this. I always said before that Yuan Jing is not calm enough and can't bear enough. Now I know that I am too. I have to accept this and understand it."

"I think we can try again." Shen Yunzhe said: "Yes, we can try again."

Bi Jiayin was stunned for a moment. She looked at Shen Yunzhe, "What did you say?!"

"Go to the music classroom." Shen Yunzhe stood up and walked out. "There should be some instruments that have not been taken away in the music classroom. There is still half an hour, so there should be enough time."

As he said that, he started to run. Yuan Jing and Bi Jiayin's eyes were blank, but soon a light appeared in Bi Jiayin's eyes, and the hopes that had been suppressed by reality were rekindled. She quickly followed Going up, Yuan Jing hurriedly followed.

Li Yilun was at the end. He watched people running through the corridor in front of the window one by one, and finally couldn't help but let out a long sigh of relief.

"As long as there is still something you can try, never give up."

This is good, because this kind of mentality is necessary for players, who have to find the only way out of this dilemma.

However, he looked at the people running in front of him with dim eyes, because in the fate he saw, everyone was stepping into the thick darkness. It was an atmosphere of despair that was completely different from the current hope. , even he is addicted to it.

Things won't end so easily.

Everyone came to the music classroom. Shen Yunzhe successfully saw a piano. Shen Yunzhe pulled the cloth away from the piano. He tried to press a note. Because it took too long, the note was not so accurate, but it was enough. Shen Yunzhe sat down. In front of the piano, place your hands on the piano keys.

"You can also play the piano?" Yuan Jing said in surprise.

Shen Yunzhe didn't answer. He tried the sounds one by one to confirm the pitch. After that, Shen Yunzhe took a deep breath.

"How much longer?"

"31 minutes." Li Yilun replied: "What are you planning to do?"

"Advance the order." Shen Yunzhe closed his eyes and began to move his fingers on the keys, and a familiar piece of music came from the piano.