Chapter 17

"Am I not in reality now?"

[Why do you think synchronization can be divided into the game field and reality? ] The system's rhetorical question is very much like a taunt, [At this stage, your mental state cannot bear the erosion of code name hope. Fortunately, it has only been synchronized for 30 seconds, but even so, there is a risk of being replaced by code name hope. 】

Shen Yunzhe exclaimed, "Why is it so dangerous? I am a big boss in the parallel world? Or am I the kind of person who cannot be messed with?"

[He is codenamed Hope, the hope of the world, but people will have selfish motives, even those who are called hope. 】

The hope of the world?

A sign on the outside?

Shen Yunzhe felt that maybe his life in the parallel world was not very good. Although he was very powerful and was the strongest individual in the parallel world, in other words: once a person is placed on a high enough standard, it is easy to be coerced. Be what others say you are.

Too restrictive.

[Codename Hope has noticed your existence and may pose a threat to you. Do you have anything to say to him? 】The system has a reproachful tone of "It's all you who want to synchronize."

"Thank you?" Shen Yunzhe said, "Didn't you say that? No one would refuse even if they noticed it. After all, everyone will help themselves."

The system stopped talking, and Shen Yunzhe just pretended it didn't exist, turned around and entered the kitchen.

Too lazy to boil water, he poured a glass of water directly from the tap. After drinking it in one breath, he picked up his phone and started browsing.

But as soon as I opened my phone, a message popped up.

"The popular Internet celebrity group Yuanqi Soda's 'soda' died. It was suspected that they were looking for their girlfriend in the middle of the night and were run over by a large truck. 》

Shen Yunzhe's mind was buzzing, and he clicked on the news. The picture accompanying the news was the account interface of Yuanqi Soda, and a picture of a girl kneeling in the snow and crying loudly. Shen Yunzhe still remembered her after having an argument with the recruiter that night. The girl ran out later.

'Soda' dead?

Speaking of which, how is Meng Cunrui, who participated in the recruitment with him that day, doing now?

Shen Yunzhe quickly opened WeChat. Because they participated in recruitment together and called the police together, they added friends and said that they could submit resumes together in the future. Shen Yunzhe opened his chat box and directly sent a pop-up window. He did not dare to speak directly. Ask, just keep sending pop-ups and emoticons.

One message every ten minutes, so it lasted two hours.

Finally, in the evening, Meng Cunrui's message finally came back, but it was obviously not his own tone.

Don't want to eat fried chicken: Are you a friend of the account owner? He fell into an ice cave in the middle of the night and disappeared. He was only found now. The police are dealing with it. Come over here when you have time!

Don't want to eat fried chicken: [Location sharing]

Shen Yunzhe slowly put down his mobile phone. Suddenly, the fear and confusion that had been suppressed by too long sleep eroded him again. It seemed that he finally began to be afraid, or in other words: only the death of people around him would cause strong feelings. sense of resonance.