Chapter 52

Shen Yunzhe couldn't sleep peacefully.

Codename: "Hope, I've been lonely for too long". All he could think about was watching a little longer and watching a little longer. Fireworks were exploding in his mind. It was like a confession scene. Shen Yunzhe was excited and excited along with him. can not fall asleep.

When Shen Yunzhe woke up, he yawned profusely. He felt that he was in a bad mood and wanted to lose his temper.

Ding dong, the doorbell rang at exactly this moment.

Shen Yunzhe stared at the door, and then realized that it was Qiao Dong who came to the door. He clicked his tongue and got up from the bed to open the door for Qiao Dong.

Qiao Dong stood at the door with a smile. After Shen Yunzhe invited him in, he went straight into the bathroom. When he came out after washing, he saw Qiao Dong admiring his dolls all over the wall. The beautiful and exquisite dolls were sitting quietly in the cabinet. , countless glass eyes seemed to be looking at him.

Only a mentally strong guy like Shen Yunzhe was not afraid. Players coming out of the ordinary game field would have smashed the doll when they saw it.

As an insider and a police officer, Shen Xinlu provided them with some information about Shen Yunzhe, including that Shen Yunzhe loved dolls. But Shen Xinlu also told them that Shen Yunzhe had explained his funeral affairs. If something happened to him, Just donate this cabinet full of dolls to the orphanage.

Rather than saying that he really likes dolls and has this kind of collecting habit, it is better to say that he is satisfying his dissatisfaction as a child and wants to accumulate some things that he does not have to give to children in the same situation as him, so that they do not need them. Just like myself, there are some shortcomings.

Not many players who have ever entered a game arcade still have this kind of mentality.

"Sorry." Qiao Dong apologized politely, "I was fascinated by it."

"There are very few people who are not afraid." Shen Yunzhe yawned and looked at his doll wall, "The landlord came once and didn't dare to come again."

Qiao Dong smiled and said, "It's very exquisite. I can see that you really like it."

"Hurry up and finish recording. I want to go out for breakfast." Shen Yunzhe sat on the coffee table and sofa in the living room.

Qiao Dong followed him. He casually glanced at the lights in the living room that were still on, and then looked at other rooms to make sure that all the lights were on, even though it was broad daylight.

It seemed that he was not as calm as expected, maybe he was afraid of the dark.

Qiao Dong raised Shen Yunzhe to the level of ordinary people.

"So what kind of playground have you experienced this time?"

"Sparrow." Shen Yunzhe said: "The rules of the game field are campus supernatural horror legends. The earliest medium is the sparrow. The task is to escape from the school, but you must find the sparrow that has not come to the scene and send it back to the school gate to open it. There is no other way. Exceptions are useless."

Qiao Dong nodded, he typed on the keyboard, and said while recording, "Actually, this is the case in most gaming venues."

"most?"

"We have analyzed many game venues and found that most of them are missing one thing. The player's task remains the same, which is to make up for the missing things. Including novice game venues, most of them are found. Cell phone and send it back."