Chapter 98

"I thought I was lucky enough to survive. It turned out that the corpse was looking for all of us." Yang Pei then said, "I was looked for when I went to the toilet last night."

Qiu Shurong nodded, "It was hiding in the cabinet. I was so frightened that I almost jumped out of the window and ran away."

"Me too." Shi Xingxiang whispered: "I didn't expect everyone to be like this."

After speaking, Shi Xingxiang added: "Do you think one of us killed him?"

"This is impossible. Players are restricted by game rules and cannot kill each other. Moreover, we are all veteran players. We know better than anyone that the consequences of killing each other are more terrifying than the game field itself."

Zhang Luqing looked at Shi Xingxiang with strange eyes, "I didn't say that."

"What she means is: If Shen Ji's death is related to the corpse, then we can use this to determine who will die. After all, the corpse told everyone that he wanted to kill Shen Ji." Cheng Yiyi whispered, watching There was also a little doubt in Shi Xingxiang's eyes, "How did you think it was us who killed Shen Ji?"

Shi Xingxiang's face was ugly, "I will say what I have to say. Say whatever comes to mind. I don't believe you don't think so!"

"That's a corpse. The corpse came to the door and told you that you lied. If you don't want to die, go kill another person!"

"It's better if you didn't lie." Shen Yunzhe's voice was casual, as if what he heard now was not a quarrel, but some interesting cross talk, "Like me, I have never said panic, so I don't care about that sentence at all. Who Even if I die, I will not die."

Everyone stared at Shen Yunzhe with shock in their eyes.

No, 'I never said panic', this is a lie in itself!

This Shen Wei actually lied casually!

Isn't he afraid of death? !

"Shen Wei." Zhang Luqing couldn't help it anymore. She frowned and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "If you really lie, you will die. If you do this, you will only die faster. Be careful."

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows, "Oh, you think I lied?"

"I don't know." Zhang Luqing shook his head, "Anyway, we all have to pay attention. This is the fourth game. This game is difficult. We haven't found the rules of the game yet, and we don't know how Shen Ji died. After breakfast, let's go around and see if there are any changes."

After saying that, Zhang Luqing turned around and went downstairs.

Watching Zhang Luqing go down, Shi Xingxiang had displeasure in his eyes and couldn't help but say, "Why are you pretending? I really think I am some kind of pure white lotus."

"Can the player who can get here be the little white rabbit?"

After saying that, she realized that there were other people here. She glanced at the people around her, then turned around and left, no longer hiding her hostility towards Zhang Luqing.

Yang Pei shook his head, "You three should find a way to deal with Shen Ji's body."

"Whatever you want to deal with, just throw it there. I haven't dealt with it before." Qiu Shurong walked down, "I don't care who of you wants to deal with it."

So only Shen Yunzhe and Cheng Yiyi were left in the place.

Shen Yunzhe looked at Shen Ji's body and thought for a while, "Can it be thrown behind?"

Cheng Yiyi looked at him strangely, "What are you throwing?"

"Corpse." Shen Yunzhe walked over and opened the window and looked at the small house behind. "Should we throw the corpse over there? It is a graveyard anyway, and the dead should stay in the graveyard."