Chapter 43

When the long black hair burst out from the photo, it first penetrated the mobile phone, and then penetrated Shen Yunzhe who was standing in front of the mobile phone.

Even after being penetrated, Shen Yunzhe was still smiling, as if he was happy that the audience was receiving the same treatment as him.

[Fuck, this madman! 】

[He looked very happy. He was not afraid of death. He wanted us to experience the feeling of having a pile of black hair hitting our face. 】

[Humans at least...can't...forget it, he doesn't look like a human being. 】

【I thought that after watching so many live broadcasts, I would no longer have any fear, but I didn't expect to be awakened here. 】

Death was just an instant. Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes and heard the bell ringing in the distance. It was the same school bell as always.

Everyone stood here safely again, with fear still fixed in everyone's eyes, except Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe was laughing. He sat there and took out his mobile phone, turned on the live broadcast in front of everyone's horrified eyes, held up the mobile phone and pointed the screen at his face. At this time, the barrage was still pouring in, and all the viewers were yelling at Shen Yunzhe. He's a lunatic, and he's actually trying to scare the audience.

"You don't like it." Shen Yunzhe said in a strange tone: "Are you scared?"

"But don't you think your heart will jump after being frightened? It's alive and beating like a human being."

As he spoke, Shen Yunzhe put away his smile and suddenly said in a weird and gentle tone: "Oh, yes, I forgot, none of you are alive, you are all dead ghosts."

[Madman, really a madman. 】

【What is he doing? Oh my gosh, it's not really intermittent psychosis, is it? ! 】

[He was talking to himself from the beginning when he looked normal. 】

【Why can't I get out of the screen and beat him to death! 】

His mood became extremely good. Shen Yunzhe turned off the barrage with satisfaction. When he turned his head, a group of people shivered and looked at him.

Everyone looked at him with confused and frightened eyes. Only Li Yilun's expression was normal.

Forget it, Li Yilun, a cool-faced man, has no expression at all.

"What a coincidence, we meet again." Shen Yunzhe greeted them happily.

Everyone:...

What does it mean to meet again? !

"This, this, this, how can this change in one day?!" Lu Shun's voice became stuttering, "I have little contact with him, do you think he was like this before?!"

Yuan Jing pulled Li Yilun's sleeve hard, and she winked at Li Yilun desperately.

Although something is wrong with Shen Yunzhe now, Yuan Jing and Li Yilun have at least stayed with Shen Yunzhe for a longer time. They have experienced more together, so they seem to be more familiar with each other than others. As for Lu Shun, Lan Sicheng and others , because he died too early and was completely unfamiliar with them.

What if they feel something is wrong with Shen Yunzhe and attack him? !

"Shen Yunzhe?" Bi Jiayin called his name, "What's wrong with you?"

"It's okay, what can I do?" Shen Yunzhe put away his smile and looked the same as before.

Li Yilun walked out and stood in front of Shen Yun, "Today I will partner with him and we will act alone. Yuan Jing, please tell them our findings."