Chapter 85

Talisman Master is Huang Yihua's official code name. Huang Yihua was interrupted by this title.

Because she couldn't understand why this mysterious player knew who she was and could even call out her official code name.

This is not Shen Yunzhe's problem, because Shen Yunzhe obviously does not know her identity. He only knows that she is an official member. If Shen Yunzhe was born based on Shen Yunzhe's consciousness, he should not know things that Shen Yunzhe does not know. Huang Yihua's heart surged She was suspicious and full of doubts about Shen Yunxi's origins.

Li Yilun looked at this and that, and finally fixed his sight on the codename Hope.

Because he realized something, or he had discovered it before, but he didn't think it was a big deal. It wasn't until Codename Hope turned into a living person in front of them that he had this doubt in his mind. , that is, the codename Hope is a living person in his eyes.

Yes, Shen Yunxi is a living person with a destiny and a future.

"talisman master?" Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "You mean Huang Yihua?"

"The Talisman Master is the official internal title. She is the official treasure because her abilities are all in her Talisman and can be given to others. Unlike me, it can only be effective if she is present. ." Codename Hope sat on the ground twirling her long hair, staring at Huang Yihua, "As long as she lives, then maybe someone can get a chance to live through her talisman."

Therefore, the existence of Talisman Master is extremely important.

Huang Yihua frowned, "You know me very well? And you know the government very well?"

But Codename Hope always pretended to be stupid. He stopped answering and ignored Huang Yihua. He saw Shen Yunzhe stuffing a pack of cigarettes into his pocket, so like a stealing cat, he stood up and rushed to grab it. , I must grab this box of cigarettes. Shen Yunzhe stuffed the cigarettes into his pocket to prevent him from catching them.

Because he knew very well that if he was caught by Codename Hope, he would immediately light up all the cigarettes for fun. If he lit a pack of cigarettes in one breath in such an airtight environment, he would choke to death.

"Shen Yunzhe, let me see."

"As long as you give it to me, I will forgive you."

"Shen Yunzhe."

Shen Yunzhe was so troubled that he said: "Your throat is still swollen and your injuries are not healed. You can't smoke. Follow the doctor's orders!"

Hearing this, Codename Hope stopped, he blinked, and finally looked at Shen Yunzhe with an innocent and blank look.

"But Chen Yunzhe, this injury was caused by you."

"Why are you like this? You become the perpetrator and you want to be the victim's doctor."

"Do I have to obey your orders?"

This amount of information was so large that Huang Yihua shut up and didn't even want to ask the question just now. Li Yilun silently spread his hands and said that he didn't know it would be like this.

Shen Yunzhe didn't look like a perpetrator, let alone someone who looked like him.

In the end, the cigarettes were taken away. Shen Yunzhe watched him squatting at the door of the car and lighting up a pack of cigarettes. He stared at the burning cigarette butts and threw the burning cigarettes outside as he watched. He was an unruly child. Everyone present silently endured the smell of smoke, and no one dared to say a word.