Chapter 31

Shen Yunzhe is very cooperative. Ordinary people in peacetime have a natural sense of trust in the police, and so does Shen Yunzhe.

But the moment he opened the door, the police saw the dolls all over the wall. They subconsciously took a step back, and then realized that these were ordinary dolls, so they quickly turned to look at Shen Yunzhe.

"Mr. Shen?" one of them asked.

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Mr. Police, why do you still need me to cooperate with the investigation? I haven't been out for a long time."

"It's like this. About ten days ago, did you interview for a position as a copywriter for the Internet celebrity 'Yuanqi Soda'?" A policeman asked while another policeman was doing files. "You were working with a man named Yuanqi Soda." Interviewed with Meng Cunrui's college students, and called the police after the interview."

"Yes." Shen Yunzhe responded, "Is it about the remaining issues after we called the police?"

The two policemen looked at each other, then smiled at Shen Yunzhe, "Please come with us to the police station. We will protect you for the time being."

Shen Yunzhe did not expect this development. He was a little surprised, "Protection?"

"Please go to the police station to discuss the specific situation. The police car is downstairs."

So Shen Yunzhe was treated like a police car as soon as he returned to reality. Before leaving, he wanted to hold a doll to accompany him, but unfortunately he was rejected. So Shen Yunzhe could only say goodbye to the doll cabinet that he had not cleaned yet. , followed them to the police station where he had never been.

After arriving at the police station, Shen Yunzhe was arranged into a conference room. Four people were already sitting in it, including five with Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe strangely sat on one of the empty seats.

Through simple observation, Shen Yunzhe determined that the condition of these four people was not very good. They were extremely nervous and tense all the time. One of them was sweating all over his head in the winter, and there was still fear in his eyes, fearing that he was not with us. He was dragged over as soon as he came out of the game field.

With a click, the door of the conference room opened. With the sound, two people jumped up on the spot. Only when they saw the police uniforms did they stop trying to escape.

I definitely just came out of the game field, and my state is still in the game field and I haven't relaxed.

Although the person who came in was wearing a police uniform, he looked quite gentle. He sat in front facing them.

"I'm sorry to call you all here, but we will protect you from today on. During this period, please cooperate with us and stay at the police station. Even if you leave, you must have police officers with you to protect you."

One of the young men trembled and asked, "Why, why?"

"Although this matter is very bizarre, it is true." The gentle policeman put away his smile and became extraordinarily calm and serious for a moment. "Internet celebrity Yuanqi Soda posted a recruitment notice on the Internet. A total of 100 people applied for the job, but 76 died accidentally on the day of application."

"In these ten days of investigation, we determined the commonalities among the accidental deaths, but only ten days have passed, and 19 more accidental deaths have occurred."

He said: "Among the people who have been interviewed, only five of you are still alive, so you must be protected."

The people present looked at each other with a bit of resentment in their eyes, because each of them knew what was going on, how these people died, and how they tried their best to survive.