Chapter 105

Codename hopes to tell Shen Yunzhe that the support of the game field is the media. If you want to leave the game field, you must ensure that the media is intact.

But equally, the rules of the playing field are important, they represent how the playing field is run.

The rules of this playground are 'twisted truth', 'repentant liars' and 'gods who punish liars'.

Change it, forgive it, destroy it!

Corrosion against erosion, distortion against distortion, nothing is a more terrifying mental control than the codename erosion.

"I'm sorry." Shen Yunzhe said: "But, kind truth and kind lies are the same thing and should not be misinterpreted."

The stone statue completely collapsed, and the woman's angry screams filled the entire real hotel. Cheng Yiyi, who had just come down from the third floor, was startled. Zhang Luqing, who was waiting for them on the first floor, stood up suddenly and huddled in the room. Qiu Shurong, who refused to come out, was frightened and ran out.

The open door of the real temple closed with a bang, and Cheng Yiyi fell from the window. For a moment, the lights of the hotel kept flickering, and Shi Xinglian hurriedly went over to pull Cheng Yiyi back.

"Where is Shen Wei?!" Shi Xingxiang asked.

"He's still up there. He sent me down and said he had something to do and then went back!" Cheng Yiyi grabbed her sleeve, "Don't look, I think Shen Wei is going to do something very important."

"It won't be good if it disturbs him."

"Mom, you still trust him so much now, something is obviously wrong." Qiu Shurong shouted, "I think he is in danger, and this is a playground!"

Cheng Yiyi looked at him coldly, "It's better than a shrinking turtle like you!"

"I'm a fool? Okay, you big star, you have a conscience!" Qiu Shurong shouted, "I just don't want to die! It's Zhang Luqing's problem that she wants Yang Pei to be used as bait, and it's Yang Pei's fault that he lied ‌Yang Pei's question, what did I do? I just ‌take care of myself!"

"That's it!" Shi Xingxiang held them down, "Why are you still arguing!"

"I was right!"

Qiu Shurong was still planning to say something to argue, but at this moment a strange voice sounded, which made the three of them tremble.

The sound was very strange, so strange that it made people feel creepy. They thought for a long time but couldn't figure out what the sound was. Finally, Shi Xingxiang looked at the window, and the sound came from there. Shi Xingxiang was careful When she walked to the window and saw the outside, she opened her eyes wide and froze.

Cheng Yiyi followed, but she stood there with a face full of surprise, so Qiu Shurong finally walked over.

Through the window, he saw the dark sky outside, but the small house was lit up with little lights. He saw that the dead people sitting in front of the small house stood up. They stood there with their heads raised and their mouths opened towards the sky. , making a hissing sound from the mouth where the tongue has been cut out.

Every dead man had his eyes wide open, as if he was carrying out some kind of resistance.

Red writing suddenly appeared on the wall on the first floor. Shi Xingxiang and the other two hurriedly backed away. They saw the writing seemed to be flowing down like water, spreading densely.

【I did not lie! 】

[I lied, but I lied for him, and I don't regret it! 】

【It was you who killed me! 】