Chapter 167

At this time, Shen Yunzhe didn't know that Li Yilun had seen him unlucky. He was concentrating on reading the 1-2 record book.

But to be honest, although this record book records some things, it is not as comprehensive as imagined, especially the double standard. After all, it is an accessory of the game field.

Shen Yunzhe put one hand in his pocket, came out and closed the door of ‌1-2.

The cause of death of the 1-2 girl is not clear. There is no clue except that she shouted that the Holy Mother was a scam.

"Shen Yunzhe." Someone called him.

Shen Yunzhe turned around and saw Li Yilun and Huang Yihua walking out of the corridor.

"Good morning." Shen Yunzhe greeted them.

"Is it time to say good morning now?" Li Yilun came over and said, "Go to your room first, if there is any situation."

Huang Yihua nodded from behind.

Shen Yunzhe asked them to enter the room. In the room, Huang Yihua and Li Yilun talked about the ‌5-3 players, and said that they didn't know how many people were not the same as before, and hoped that Shen Yunzhe could identify them.

"That's okay." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "But I seem to know what the 5-3 players are like."

"You know?!" The two of them were a little surprised.

Shen Yunzhe said: "I met the real estate agent last night and learned some things. It seems that it is an honor to live in this community. Many people want to become residents of this community, but only these people can become ‌Residents, some of the remaining people will look outside to replace the current residents."

"They will knock on the door at 10 o'clock at night disguised as a property or something. As long as the door is opened, it will be replaced."

"It's actually like this." Huang Yihua's face turned ugly, "Is this the third invisible rule?"

"Yeah." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "One more thing. The residents of this community should have a certain sense of superiority, especially when facing those who cannot become residents. This sense of superiority will make them do some things. , 1-2 residents will open the windows to make cookies in the living room and enjoy the envious eyes of people outside."

The two thought about this scene for a while, and they frowned.

This is really twisted.

Then Li Yilun reacted, "How do you know what the residents of 1-2 will do?"

He still remembered that he had seen Shen Yunzhe's record book yesterday, which contained various horrific behaviors of the strange objects 1-2.

Why didn't Shen Yunzhe even know what she was doing at home after not seeing her all night?

"I knocked on the door again on 1-2 last night. I told her the cause of her death, and she collapsed." Shen Yunzhe said expressionlessly: "After the collapse, she started cursing the Virgin, and then the Virgin appeared. , she was killed by the Virgin, I pried open the door of her house this morning and saw the record book of her house."

"I forgot to tell you just now, I'm sorry."

Huang Yihua and Li Yilun were silent. They looked at each other for a moment and then turned to look at Shen Yunzhe.

Can normal players really encounter this kind of thing? When a normal player encounters something like this, does the first thing he thinks of is to pry open the door of the strange house?

Huang Yihua thought: She was conservative. Li Yilun couldn't compete with Shen Yunzhe. At least Li Yilun didn't pry into Hu's fame and fortune.

"Occupational disease?" Li Yilun noticed another question, "What occupational disease can you tell directly about the cause of death of a strange object?"