Chapter 51

Shen Yunzhe said: "Why are you silent?"

You picked this word just right, and the word "respect" you said was so ironic.

Qiao Dong began to recall the previous Shen Yunzhe, and determined that the current Shen Yunzhe seemed to be particularly... well, sharp.

To be honest, he didn't believe Yue Ding's words at all before. Shen Yunzhe was so comfortable communicating with him. Although his personality was a bit boring, he said what he said without hiding anything. He also had a good personality and was around him. There is also an insider. According to the insider, this child has had a good personality since he was a child.

In addition, there was no explanation on the mental level in the investigation data, so he didn't believe Yue Ding said he had a problem at all.

Until now, Shen Yunzhe's words were full of sarcasm.

Most players will feel as if they have been separated from the world after coming out of the game field, including Qiao Dong, who is also a player. Every time he leaves the game field, it feels unreal. This unreality lasts until It took him seven or eight games to get better.

Thinking of this, Qiao Dong glanced at Shen Yunzhe's information and thought, oh, it's only the third game.

This person is either extremely talented or really arrogant, or in other words, he doesn't care.

I don't care that I will go to a terrible place and experience life and death every now and then. I don't care that I may die or leave this reality in an unreasonable accident.

"About the live broadcast audience..." Qiao Dong began to think about whether to disclose this matter.

To be honest, this is a relatively confidential matter and is usually only disclosed to their own people.

But Shen Yunzhe had already keenly guessed something.

"It seems I guessed it right." Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue.

In fact, this was not guessed by Shen Yunzhe, but by the person with the code name sleep disorder.

Code-named Sleep Disordered Person‌ is a strange person. He suffers from mental problems caused by insomnia and has an unusually willful personality. However, he likes to offend the live broadcast audience very much and must scold them. Shen Yunzhe can definitely learn from the words he scolds the audience. Analyze something.

For example, he has been scolding the audience for not being human beings, scolding them for not being human beings, scolding them for not being adults, and every time the audience would be stimulated by him to the point of breaking their defenses.

"This matter is a secret. I haven't told you anything, and I hope you won't tell anyone else casually." Qiao Dong said with a smile, "The live broadcast system is very important in the game field, because the live broadcast system The system is completely tied to the difficulty of the game, and we have been studying what this live broadcast system is."

Shen Yunzhe knew that he was changing the subject intentionally or unintentionally, "Huh?"

"The founder of our special department once left a saying. He said: Negative emotions will produce monsters, and extreme negative emotions are the nourishment of the game field."

At this point, Qiao Dong stopped talking. He smiled and said, "Congratulations again on your return to the real world. Are you free tomorrow? Can I come to your home to do the recording work?"

Shen Yunzhe stood up from the ground, "Do you have to call people every day to record the game?"

"Except when entering the game arcade." Qiao Dong said in a low voice, with a dull look, "You have to work overtime after coming out of a place like the game arcade. I feel that I will die even if there is no game arcade. Hurry up, there were harassing phone calls from hair transplant people two days ago."