Chapter 101

Shi Xingxiang didn't dare to look at Shen Yunzhe, although she didn't know why.

So she couldn't help but change the topic, "Will something happen to Yang Pei?"

Shi Xingxiang didn't react until she finished speaking. Her expression changed, but she couldn't swallow it again after she had said it.

"As long as you didn't say panic, it should be fine." Shen Yunzhe looked at the still-burning real incense with a smile, "But if you lied, it probably wouldn't be easy."

Shi Xingxiang looked at the three sticks of incense strangely, "Can this thing really make a person tell the truth? Or even write a false accusation note to himself?"

"Maybe, I'm not dead anyway." Shen Yunzhe said.

This sentence shocked Shi Xingxiang.

His meaning is very obvious, that is, he has lied, and the incense is now lit in front of him, but he has no idea, and even reveals that he has lied. He is too calm about it, so that The stone star aspect feels more and more difficult to understand, and the more difficult it is to understand, the more uneasy it becomes.

"By the way." Shen Yunzhe said suddenly, "I seem to know where the confession box is."

Shi Xingxiang was completely stunned this time, "Do you know?"

"You can probably guess that since it is a confession box, it must be confessed in some characteristic place, facing thousands of heroic spirits and people in the village, but now everyone in the real town is dead. It's almost done, so there's only one place where I can repent." Shen Yunzhe pulled out the incense and pressed it to the ground.

Shi Xingxiang understood, "In the real temple."

"It seems that Yang Pei went back to the hotel to write a confession. After all, only the hotel is equipped with pen and paper. Maybe we can stop her when we go to the real temple now."

"Are you going?" Shen Yunzhe asked her.

"It's none of my business, don't go." Shi Xingxiang turned around and left. After taking two steps, he stopped and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "I advise you not to meddle in other people's business. There is no eternal friendship in the game field. If this is a death option, if Yang Pei doesn't die, you will die."

Shen Yunzhe squatted on the spot and looked at Shi Xingxiang with a smile, "That's fine."

"Alright?"

"Eternal sleep sounds really tempting." Shen Yunzhe closed his eyes with a smile on his lips, "I used to want to sleep without waking up. It's best to open my eyes after a while. Two years was the best, but the doctor told me that if I slept for that long without anyone taking care of me, I would die in the hospital bed."

"Whether you are sleeping or awake, you must neutralize it. Don't be too awake or too confused."

Shi Xingxiang frowned, "What are you talking about?"

"It's okay, see you tonight." Shen Yunzhe stood up, reached for his phone, put it in his pocket and left, heading towards the real temple.

Shi Xingxiang stood there for a while, then cursed softly and walked in the opposite direction.

She would never get involved in such a thing. If no one came to save her before, she would not save others.

Shen Yunzhe didn't care where Shi Xingxiang went. He strolled to the real temple. There were still the same few people outside the temple. Shen Yunzhe once again used his robbery ability to grab the entry and exit table, making sure that Yang Pei didn't come back after leaving. When he came back, he happily sat on the table and played with his mobile phone.