Chapter 178

"When did you come back? Three o'clock in the afternoon?"

"It's still late. I came here through a secret passage." Li Yilun pointed to the underground, "There is a place underground that leads directly to the altar. By the way, have you found a medium?"

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while. "I just found something that seemed to be a medium. There was the body of the Virgin on the rooftop."

"It should be that one." Li Yilun nodded, "I was walking last night. After walking for a long time, I saw an altar. Countless identical buildings surrounded the altar. I saw some things that happened at the altar. Things on stage."

"Some people in white coats sacrificed a child, and that child was the child of the Virgin."

"After that, Our Lady should have opened an altar."

Li Yilun gestured to the Virgin Mary and the female sculpture in front of him.

"Those female sculptures raise their hands to sacrifice their children to the Virgin, and the Virgin raises her hands to welcome her children."

Shen Yunzhe was a little confused, "Welcome your own child?"

"Yes, the Virgin's child was sacrificed and died, so the Virgin opened the altar again and used countless female children to sacrifice, hoping to return her children. This is probably the process." Li Yilun Nodding, "So I think our mission goal this time may be to help the Virgin find her child."

"How to do it?"

"Bring the medium, that is, the body of the Virgin to the altar." Li Yilun thought for a while, "I didn't see a lot, but I did hear the Virgin's voice at the altar. She cared about her children very much." , that altar is like the only device that can bring her child back."

"And now we don't know anything. If we don't try, it's useless."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, and looked at Huang Yihua who was lying on the sofa, "When should we go?"

"Tomorrow." Li Yilun also looked at the unconscious Huang Yihua, "Huang Yihua's condition is not good now. I haven't slept all day and night, and it's really dangerous to go out at night. If I encounter the white fog that I can't get out of again, We have failed. We will set off at five o'clock tomorrow. If Huang Yihua wakes up, she will join. If she doesn't do well, she will stay."

"It can only be the."

The rules of the community did not say that you could not stay at the neighbor's house, so Shen Yunzhe kept Huang Yihua. There were two problems in sending him back. One was that they could not open Huang Yihua's door, and the other was that Huang Yihua's current state did not have any Ability to protect oneself.

Li Yilun left after setting the time. He was so sleepy now that he could fall asleep directly after closing his eyes. Especially after walking for a whole day and night, the soles of his feet were hurting.

No one comes to knock on the door of Shen Yunzhe's room anymore. The first floor is empty. The neighbors on other floors are not fools. They don't dare to come down and knock on the door. As for those who come in after ten o'clock in the evening The alien and strange creatures looked blankly at the open doors on the first floor. They got into these rooms without owners and began to fight to seize the rooms.

But no one bothered Shen Yunzhe.

Just like this, they waited until daytime. After the alarm clock rang at five o'clock, Shen Yunzhe got up and left the bedroom. Huang Yihua was sitting on the sofa in the living room. When she saw Shen Yunzhe, she smiled at Shen Yunzhe, but her smile touched her neck. After pinching the mark, the smile immediately turned into a toothy grin.