Chapter 4

Ning Xiao was panting all the way out of the children's hospital. He turned on the live broadcast on his mobile phone and looked at the screen. The barrage would not stay for long, but even so, he could still see the residual hostility on the barrage.

Yes, a good old player once told him not to believe too much in the words of these audiences, because he has no idea who these audiences are or what their intentions are. It is the stupidest behavior to completely trust the hungry wolf.

"Did you see it?" Shen Yunzhe breathed out.

"What can I do!" Ning Xiao roared with an ugly face, "We can't offend the audience! Didn't you see? Once the audience is dissatisfied, the difficulty of the game will increase, and the probability of encountering terrible situations will double! Under such circumstances, ordinary people like us can survive several accidents!"

"You caused the difficulty of my game to change to 1.2!" Ning Xiao held up her phone and pointed at a value to Shen Yunzhe, "It's all your fault!"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, his eyes unexpectedly calm. He listened to Ning Xiao's hysteria, and his roar was filled with insecurity. He was already frightened to the extreme, and tried to comfort himself with this kind of anger. Shen Yunzhe glanced at his phone, and it was still there. It is a violent statement that makes people feel depressed.

"There must be a limit to self-deception." Shen Yunzhe said, "Now I'm going to the inpatient building. Do you want to come and see yourself?"

After saying that, Shen Yunzhe ignored him, turned around and walked back. Following his habit of appearing out of thin air, he found a direction that was most likely to be the inpatient building. According to the plot of general horror novels, the operating room and ward area were the easiest to find. When problems arise, it is also where the most information is available.

The current situation cannot be explained by normality at all, and I can only try to complete the game tasks.

Ning Xiao froze on the spot. He looked at Shen Yunzhe's back. Because he was wearing a white coat, he almost seemed to blend in with this terrible hospital. He stared at Shen Yunzhe in confusion, and then looked at the phone in confusion, not knowing at all. What should be done.

If you want to survive now, you should find old players as soon as possible. Although the game progress of new and old players is parallel, the information will not be synchronized. Find the old players and get more information, the greater the probability of their survival. This is why he ignored it at the beginning. All he wants is for the audience to give him the position of a veteran player.

But now...the position is wrong, the audience has a great dislike for him, and the difficulty of the game is gradually increasing.

What to do? What to do? What to do!

[You go and kill this player. 】

Suddenly, a barrage caught Ning Xiao's attention, and Ning Xiao stared at the message floating by.

It seemed that not only Ning Xiao, but other viewers also noticed this barrage, so countless similar barrages floated out in an instant.

[Yes, kill him. As long as you kill him, we will give you the correct address. 】

"No, no!" Ning Xiao shook his head hastily, with a bit of panic in his eyes, "Game field rules: players are not allowed to kill each other, this is against the rules!"

[You don't need to kill him at all, just make him incapacitated. 】

[Haven't you ever done this kind of thing? Just like last time. 】