Chapter 62

Shen Yunzhe dug out a pack of hot pot base ingredients from the kitchen, so they had a homemade hot pot meal at home, using the ingredients Codename hoped to bring back.

Just as he was about to take a photo with his phone, Shen Yunzhe turned on the screen lock and saw a bombardment of messages from someone.

【Who is this person who looks exactly like you? Is he really that player inside? 】

[30 yuan is not enough, you have to give me the remaining 270. My fortune telling is really accurate. 】

[Isn't it? What happened to him? Why do you use your hands to test the temperature of the hot pot bottom? ! 】

【Hey, give me back my hotpot dish! 】

Shen Yunzhe immediately understood where Code Hope packed things back from. When he first saw it, he was puzzled for a long time. After all, Code Hope had no ID card and no money. Although he could open his mobile phone, the phone was still there. In his own hands.

It turned out to be Li Yilun's.

here you go.

So Shen Yunzhe took photos in a good mood, saved them and posted them on WeChat Moments, with the caption: Eating hot pot is the most comfortable in winter.

[Wow, Shen Yunzhe, you didn't even bother to spend a few more seconds to block me when you posted on Moments! 】

Shen Yunzhe typed slowly, "Just so you can see." 】

The person opposite me flashed several times while typing, without even uttering the last word, as if he was holding back swear words. After all, he is a decent person, and a fortune teller can't curse casually.

Li Yilun sent a new message three minutes later.

【He went back to your house? Aren't you afraid of getting caught? 】

[He is being watched very closely now, and he is related to you at a glance. 】

Shen Yunzhe didn't care very much, [It's okay. 】

After all, Codename Hope will only stay here for three days, and Shen Yunzhe can only stay with him for one more day. When the time is up, he will go back to the dark little box, because he is afraid of the dark. He had to go back even if he was afraid of being lonely, because this was the only decision he made that seemed like he was out of his mind.

In fact, there is no need for Shen Yunzhe to come back. Officials will handle matters regarding the community and house, and he can move out at will.

At present, the amount of rewards from the game field has always been stored in his bank card. He doesn't have much money. He doesn't even have enough money for the down payment of a house in this place where land is so expensive, but he can already rent a very good house. But he I know the code name and hope to come back here tonight.

He was extremely afraid of the dark. No matter how far he walked, he would still come back to this place before dark and turn on the light and wait for Shen Yunzhe to come back.

After eating a few mouthfuls of food, Codename Hope went to bed and fell asleep again.

Shen Yunzhe was also affected by his sleepiness and started yawning after eating a little bit. However, he still remembered to pack everything away, put the dishes in the refrigerator, put the pots in the kitchen sink, and finally told Li Yilun I said good night, then turned off my phone and went to bed with ease.

Li Yilun, who was facing him, stared at the words "good night" with his eyes fixed on him. He felt more and more that Shen Yunzhe was really a unique person.