Chapter 171

Shen Yunzhe smiled. It was unclear whether he was happy or sad.

"Shen Yunzhe." Li Yilun came over, "Do you want to continue walking forward? If you go further outside, we will leave the area where we are."

"Let's go, why don't you go? Of course you have to find all the clues before you finally come out." Shen Yunzhe smiled.

Li Yilun looked at him and asked worriedly after a moment, "Are you okay?"

"Of course it's okay." Shen Yunzhe said, "I'm very good at comforting myself."

Afraid that Li Yilun wouldn't believe it, he smiled and emphasized, "It's true."

Codename Fraudster is really good at comforting himself. He is positive and can find a way no matter what. He thinks that he is satisfied. Although he is unlucky, he finally left according to his own ideas. This is Enough, after all, he is so easily satisfied.

The world will not give anyone complete preferential treatment, and death in the game field is also very normal.

He wasn't even killed by the arcade! Cool enough!

Li Yilun nodded. He didn't know whether he believed it or not, but he didn't continue to ask. He probably knew that he wouldn't be able to get anything out of him.

They walked forward with the faint light of the flashlight. They remembered that they came out of this place. They didn't see anything strange at that time. Now they came out at night and groped around in the light. As they walked, Shen Yunzhe watched. around.

"Is it foggy here?"

"Fog?" Li Yilun raised his phone to shine into the darkness in front of him, "It seems that he did see something white."

Just at this moment, a shadow flashed past. Because Li Yilun was looking around, he saw it at a glance. The small light from the mobile phone just illuminated a woman's face. Li Yilun's hands shook. After a moment, he put down the phone tremblingly.

"Fuck." He cursed in a low voice, "Did you see that?"

"I saw it." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "There is a woman."

"What to do now?"

Shen Yunzhe was silent for a few seconds before speaking, "Do you often say: I am really unlucky."

"Yeah, so what?" Li Yilun turned to look at Shen Yunzhe.

At this time, Shen Yunzhe was holding his mobile phone. A faint light shone from the mobile phone. Li Yilun opened his eyes slightly. He saw a pair of pale hands appearing on Shen Yunzhe's shoulders. Those hands were holding Shen Yunzhe's clothes. A head came from It slowly rose behind him.

Li Yilun held his breath, not even daring to breathe loudly.

"Shen..."

"I know." Shen Yunzhe said: "From now on, we will separate and go to different places to look for clues. We will meet at the gate of the community at four o'clock."

"But!"

"It doesn't matter." Shen Yunzhe said expressionlessly: "Don't forget, I still have Yun Xi here."

Oh yes! Shen Yunzhe's younger brother who can directly attack strange objects!

Because he hadn't seen this younger brother for so long recently, he even forgot about Shen Yunxi's existence.

If Shen Yunxi is here, Shen Yunzhe shouldn't have any problems. After all, he is the only player who can directly attack strange objects.

After making sure that Shen Yunzhe was okay, Li Yilun turned around and walked in the opposite direction. After Li Yilun's figure disappeared, Shen Yunzhe exhaled slowly, and at the same time, the thing behind him began to speak.