Chapter 157

On New Year's Eve, dozens of supermarkets were closed and few people were seen on the streets. Shen Yunzhe stood at the balcony window and looked downstairs.

Because of the playground, fireworks were set off this year. As the saying goes, the sound of firecrackers can scare away the scary monster 'Nian'. This measure calmed the hearts of the people a little.

The fireworks and firecrackers outside had been set off long ago, and the news was played dutifully, but the sound was not very clear.

"It is reported that there is an abandoned movie theater in the north of Yuanjiang. People are asked not to get close."

"The country of Yang has encountered the largest attack by strange objects. No less than a thousand people have disappeared. Please stay at home and not go out."

"The possible appearance of a singing girl on the street has been confirmed to be a rumor. Please do not spread rumors."

"Don't look at other people's mobile phones casually. The surprise easter egg has been confirmed to be restored. Please put down your mobile phones and do not conduct any online activities this year."

It's getting more and more chaotic.

The players were panicked, and ordinary people were at a loss. The sound of firecrackers kept ringing, but it could not calm people's hearts. Shen Yunzhe remembered what the codename Hope once said. He said that when he became a player, the world had been eroded into a mess. The news Exposed, the entire society is in a state of change.

The official always hoped to save more people and was unwilling to give up on the players, but in the end they regretted not killing all the players and cutting off the road from the game field to reality.

But now it seems that strange objects are eroding reality faster and faster, and nothing can be changed at this time.

Even if all the players are killed, the game field will still come forward step by step.

"I feel like something is not good." On this day, Li Yilun called Shen Yunzhe and he said, "I saw a lot of strange things."

"How weird?" Shen Yunzhe asked.

Li Yilun thought for a long time, "Probably...everyone I saw turned into a shadow."

"It's a shadow that only appears when the sun shines down on it."

"Everyone is covered with the look of death, and they are crawling on the ground like shadows." Li Yilun was silent for a while, "Yes, it seems that everyone is not qualified to stand and walk, and can only crawl on the ground. Suddenly I was also shocked when I saw this scene."

Shen Yunzhe looked at the people outside the window, "Will you still see such a scene now?"

"I just saw it suddenly, like a flash of inspiration." Li Yilun said, "Oh, by the way, I seem to have seen a huge stone statue."

"Have you told Director Qiao about this?"

"Not yet. He's so busy that he almost died suddenly." Li Yilun sighed, "Yesterday when the surprise eggs came back, I called him, but he couldn't get through at all. I don't know how many people called him. As for the phone, I guess he won't be able to answer all the calls all day long."

Shen Yunzhe also sighed, "At this time, he has to be so busy with work that he suddenly dies. He is quite pitiful."

"Maybe it's still compulsory to work overtime, and there's no overtime pay at all."

The two of them felt sorry for Qiao Dong.

"Okay, I'll talk to him later." Shen Yunzhe tapped on his phone, "If you see anything again, just tell Huang Yihua directly. Now that the officials are so busy, she will probably go into battle injured."