Chapter 107

When Codename Hope went out in the middle of the night, they all discovered it, but no one stopped him because no one wanted to get into trouble with him.

"He seems to have gone to the hotel." Qiu Shurong whispered.

Cheng Yiyi and Shi Xingxiang did not answer.

This slight has indeed brought them considerable psychological pressure.

A person who doesn't care about the consequences at all, a person who can do such incredible things, is completely different from the previous Shen Wei, making people wonder whether they are the same person.

"Is it possible that he is not Shen Wei at all?" Qiu Shurong said carefully, "Look, Shen Wei suddenly came back, but his hair turned silver. Even if he can grow old overnight, that's not the case. Your hair will grow longer and your eyes won't change color, right?"

"You mean this person is not Shen Wei? But someone pretending to be Shen Wei?" Shi Xingxiang frowned.

Qiu Shurong nodded, "You have also seen that during the day, he really doesn't care whether I will die in the temple."

"That's what you should do." Cheng Yiyi glanced at him, "If you make a fuss when you have nothing to do, he reminded you before that your voice was too loud. If you think he is a policeman, you don't care at all. If you think a policeman will be tolerant, You must have been stunned after being beaten."

Qiu Shurong's face turned blue and white, and he looked really good-looking. He lowered his head angrily, "This has nothing to do with what we are talking about!"

"He went out in the middle of the night and went to a hotel. It's really suspicious." Shi Xingxiang said, "We can observe it."

Cheng Yiyi sighed, "Is there something wrong with your brains? If he was really a ghost, would Qiu Shurong still be alive? The ghost in the playground is here to kill us. He has not reached that level yet. By killing Qiu Shurong, isn't this a deliberate attempt to reveal one's identity?"

Now no one spoke anymore.

"Okay, take a rest quickly and continue to look for the media tomorrow. He will come back whenever he likes."

Although he said this, Cheng Yiyi actually hoped that Shen Yunzhe would not come back again.

He is too strange and dangerous, and throwing Qiu Shurong into the real temple with an innocent expression and a pitiful tone is creepy.

People are afraid of people who say they are bad people on their faces, but they are even more afraid of people who look kind and gentle, but are actually bad people.

Unfortunately, things backfired. Early the next morning, Cheng Yiyi opened his eyes and saw Codename Hope squatting in front of him.

Cheng Yiyi was startled and almost fell off the chair, face down.

"Shen Wei?!" Cheng Yiyi quickly held onto the armrest of the chair, "Are you back? Where did you go last night?"

Codename Hope stared into his eyes. After looking at each other for three seconds, he took out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to him, "Here you go."

"What?"

"Suicide note." The voice codenamed Hope was smooth and warm, giving people a strong sense of reassurance. "Didn't you say there was a suicide note in the hotel? I accidentally lost it. I went to look for it last night. It took a lot of effort to find it, please see if it is this one."

Cheng Yiyi looked at the code name Hope, and after a moment he blinked and looked at the paper in his hand.

It was indeed the village chief's suicide note that he had read.