Chapter 28

There is no key in the warehouse. There is a doll in the warehouse. The doll killed two players at once.

Eleven people entered the game, one died before the game, six died in the game field, and including him, only four people were left alive.

He looked at the figure on the table who kept trying to drink the soup. The soup in the spoon was dripping back again and again. It couldn't change it, so it just used the spoon mechanically to scoop it up. This was an employee who worked during the day. , although it looked dark and strange, it looked like they were being persecuted just like them.

Shen Yunzhe moved to sit next to him. He turned to look at the staff dormitory at night. After a while, a bold idea came to his mind.

There seems to be one place they haven't been to yet, and that's the staff dormitories at night.

Of course, he is not referring to sleeping in the staff dormitory at night. Everyone who enters the staff dormitory at night will fall into an abnormal sleep, and no one inside can wake up. The unexpected awakenings of Shen Yunzhe and Feng Zhou are all due to special characteristics. ‌Special circumstances.

So no one actually knows what happens in the staff dormitories at night.

"Is there a parallel world where you won't fall asleep even if you enter the employee dormitory at night?" Shen Yunzhe asked the system.

[I don't suggest you do this, or I am very opposed to it. 】

"you sure?"

[Your emotions affected by Codename Hope were forcibly suppressed by Codename Forensic. Now at most, you have not directly gone berserk. Changing the Codename World is to clear the suppression effect of Codename Forensic and add another layer of emotional influence. I am not sure that you will. You won't have a nervous breakdown over this. 】

But Shen Yunzhe kept looking at the staff dormitory.

He looked at it like this for a minute before he said, "As long as it's not crazy, it can be used."

【......】

[Parallel world B03415, codenamed sleep disordered person, this parallel world homologue has extremely severe sleep disorder, which lasts up to half a month without sleep. Finally, he went into shock and was admitted to a mental hospital for forced treatment. The effect of forced intervention is minimal. 】

"This doesn't exactly suit my needs. I want a peer who can't sleep in the staff dormitory at night."

[Now you should be very aware of the consequences of being unable to sleep for a long time. 】

It has been scientifically proven that insomnia will greatly affect an individual's mental state. Staying awake for more than three days can put an individual into a negative state. A normal person will become hysterical for more than seven days. After half a month, he will be half a lunatic. Therefore, he is codenamed as a sleep disordered person. , almost at the junction of madmen and normal people.

Weak, collapsed, and hopeless with no solution.

"Rational analysis, a person is suddenly saved from a desperate situation. I think this is a great comfort to the individual. Don't argue with me. That's me. Definitely and definitely that is the case."

Shen Yunzhe said: "I have to believe in myself. Isn't this what you told me before?"

The system was silent for a while.

[Change the parallel world. 】

[Parallel world B03415 is synchronizing, code-named sleep disordered person, synchronization rate is 15%. 】