Chapter 176

Shen Yunzhe walked out of the room. All he could see now was news about Our Lady. At least he now knew that Our Lady was once a very respected person.

She has the strongest ability and is like a miracle in this world where weird things are prevalent.

After closing the door, the next moment the lights in the corridor went out with a pop and the lights were flickering. Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment. He saw at the entrance of the corridor opposite him, the Virgin in black robes with her head lowered. She pointed to the side in the distance. In the room‌, there was a bang, the light in the basement shattered, and the space‌ turned completely black.

Shen Yunzhe silently took out his cell phone from his pocket. He turned it on and looked around with the remaining light.

The Holy Mother has disappeared.

"What does she mean?" Shen Yunzhe couldn't help but frown, "She appeared several times, but she never hurt me every time. She seemed to be showing me the way."

[According to the code name Hope, it is possible to show the way. She wants to erode into the real world, so she needs to complete this game field quickly. 】

"Is that so?"

Shen Yunzhe walked to the location pointed by the Holy Mother just now. Shen Yunzhe had visited this place before. Inside were two rows of tied headless people. The headless people were holding up their own heads. But this time when he looked over, those headless people were all lying down. On the ground, heads rolled everywhere.

It's like they are finally dead.

Although death is not pretty.

But there was nothing interesting to see. Shen Yunzhe looked away. At this moment, he noticed that the record book next to him seemed to be a little more shabby than before.

Shen Yunzhe picked up the record book.

Could it be that what the Holy Mother pointed at just now was not this room, but this record book?

Shen Yunzhe opened the record book with complicated eyes, and soon saw the contents that were different from before.

[The Holy Mother has been in a coma until now. We cannot reverse the loss of her abilities, but she is still unconsciously fulfilling wishes for humans. If this continues, her abilities will continue to be drained. 】

[We need new sacrifices to maintain her power. Only she can fulfill wishes, only she is this miracle, and only she can manipulate it so well. 】

[We built a huge Xiangsheng community and used desire to maintain her abilities. 】

So big?

Shen Yunzhe thought about the size of the playground. Isn't it just one building? Can a building be called so big?

He continued to look down.

[The plan was successful and we welcomed the first batch of residents of Xiangsheng Community. 】

[For the second batch, we choose to change a batch of residents every year, so as to provide more desires. 】

【The third batch...】

[The Holy Mother is dead? The Holy Mother is dead? ! Why? Didn't it mean that the Holy Mother would never die? Why did the Virgin die? 】

[The Virgin's body disappears. 】

A hand patted his shoulder. Shen Yunzhe slowly flipped through the notebook in his hand. After confirming that there was no new content, he put down the notebook and turned around.