Chapter 106

Cheng Yiyi carefully looked at the codename Hope who was following them.

Shen Yunzhe forgot many things. He forgot what happened after entering the game field, and also forgot who the people were. He only remembered himself.

For this reason, Qiu Shurong felt that Shen Yunzhe might have encountered something terrible in the hotel, and he might be no different from those dead people now. Shi Xingxiang was also a little confused, but he still introduced himself a little, and then told the story about what he had done before. I basically told him what happened.

He listened very attentively, with a smile on his face. Perhaps because he had forgotten things, he seemed a bit quiet and innocent.

"You really don't remember what you met in the hotel? And your hair..." Qiu Shurong didn't dare to get close to Code Hope and asked him from a distance.

Codename Hope thought about the environment around him when he came out. His voice was a little hesitant, and he looked shy as if he was frightened. "I don't know. When I was awake, I saw a wall of photos of the deceased, and there were a lot of red." I jumped out of the window."

It matched the scene in Cheng Yiyi's memory.

Shi Xingxiang looked at Cheng Yiyi, who nodded in agreement.

On the fifth floor where he left, there was a pile of photos of the deceased posted on the wall, densely packed with no less than a hundred people.

Qiu Shurong whispered: "Is there something wrong with his brain?"

"There's something wrong with your brain!" Shi Xingxiang glared at him.

"It's really similar, the kind of multiple personalities in novels." Qiu Shurong muttered, "In the beginning he looked like a psycho, forget it, but yesterday he suddenly became normal, just like a normal person. As a result, now he has become a different person again, and his personality has become that of a little white rabbit."

Indeed, this is really confusing.

"But, he said that he is a forensic doctor or a policeman." Shi Xingxiang tried to say: "This kind of profession will not recruit mental illness, right?"

"Not to mention that this profession is what he said himself. Maybe it is his personality's profession, or maybe he became mentally ill due to work pressure. Now he is not necessarily a policeman." Qiu Shurong began to speculate, "Otherwise he How could he become a police officer with such an unstable mental state?"

"Okay, anyway, there are only four of us left now. Shen Wei is the most sensitive to the game field among us, regardless of whether he has any problems or not." Cheng Yiyi sighed, " Shen Wei and I found the pile of portraits and the village chief's suicide note on the fifth floor."

"We judged that the medium should be the original god statue, and now we have to find the medium."

Qiu Shurong shrugged, "Okay, but we want to see the suicide note."

So Cheng Yiyi walked up to Code Hope and asked, "Do you still have that suicide note?"

Codename Hope looked at him, "Suicide note?"

"It's the letter we saw in front of the portrait, from the village chief."

Codename Hope touched his pocket, but he didn't find a suicide note, only a hair tie, which Shen Yunzhe stuffed into him when he left.

So Codename Hope said regretfully and happily: "No more."

Are you so happy that the suicide note is gone? But that suicide note is evidence!