Chapter 76

Zhang Xian walked step by step on the cobblestone road. Weeds grew out of the middle of the cobblestone road. Every step would trample countless weeds under his feet, making it difficult to stand still.

But Zhang Xian didn't care. He was breathing heavily and his mind was full of chaos.

Maybe Shen Yunzhe thought he couldn't bear these words, and in fact it was really hard for him to bear them. But it was not these words that made him run away so quickly, but a huge sense of threat, which Zhang Xian had never felt since he entered the game field. A strong sense of threat that I have never felt before.

Will die, will be killed...will be killed by Shen Yunxi.

So he left quickly, but this strong feeling of fear could not disappear at all. It was like a sticky fog that could not be seen, wrapping him tightly.

Who is Shen Yunxi? Why does he know everything? Why does he know the future and understand the government so well?

The exact same appearance as Shen Yunzhe made Zhang Xian have to think of a word: rebirth.

This kind of thing that only appears in novels may actually be possible in this terrible era.

We must find a way to spread the news here. Even if we die, we must let the body carry the news out. Zhang Xian looked at his hands and wrists, and forced to shake his fear-soaked brain dry. Thinking of ways to spread the news in the warning sound.

Covering his arms as if he could suppress the goosebumps, Zhang Xian walked forward nervously, not noticing the two people following behind him.

Xie Yiyun and Wenhai quietly followed Zhang Xian behind.

"Why did he come out of the theater alone?" Wen Hai frowned.

"Why, the others are all dead." Xie Yiyun said disdainfully: "You didn't see his expression, you were so scared, it's probably because of his guilt."

Wenhai was convinced, "Then it's just the two of us versus him, so we can do it."

"If two against one can't do it, then we are really useless." Xie Yiyun said bluntly, "Let's go, follow us."

They quickly followed and Zhang Xian didn't notice it, but at this moment, Zhang Xian stopped. He stared at the fork in the road not far away. A woman in a white skirt stood there with her head lowered. There was blood on her skirt.

Zhang Xian swallowed his water and turned around to walk to the other side.

It was bad, because Shen Yunxi's threat to him was too strong, and he had completely suppressed the threat to him from the female ghost. His intuition had temporarily failed, and he was not aware that the female ghost was nearby.

Pretend you didn't see it and avoid it.

He lowered his head and walked into another fork in the road. At this moment, he found a white skirt appeared in front of him. There were no feet under the skirt. It seemed that the skirt was floating around. He did not raise his head. Bite the bullet and move forward.

He could feel the white skirt being swept by the wind on his legs as he passed by, and could feel the slightly cool touch and the strong smell of blood.

Fortunately, he is an official and a professionally trained person, so he can remain calm in this situation.

After successfully missing the female ghost, Zhang Xian did not breathe a sigh of relief. He kept walking forward with that sigh of relief. Finally, he checked in to a nearby amusement park and sat down. He thought that he was here just for this amusement park and treated himself to it. Pretend to be a mere tourist.