Chapter 149

Xiaoqing returned home, and Shen Yunzhe stayed with Xiaoqing. The young mother started cooking in the dilapidated home, saying that she would make Yaya what she liked to eat.

Shen Yunzhe kept listening to the woman's chatter, but there was no response and she didn't care.

Xiaoqing's home was Erniu's home, and the houses assigned to Pingchu and He Yufeng were not far away. They quietly poked their heads here to look not far away, but were caught by Shen Yunzhe.

"What are you doing?" Shen Yunzhe asked them.

"We are not observing to see if there are any problems." Pingchu said, "We didn't expect that your current identity is actually Yaya."

Shen Yunzhe hissed, "To be specific, it should be Yaya in Xiaoqing's fantasy. The real Yaya is already dead."

"We guessed it." He Yufeng said, "Can we go there now?"

Shen Yunzhe is not sure. He is not sure what the situation is in the mountain village now, and he is not sure whether these people in the mountain village are humans or ghosts. Especially Xiaoqing, a woman is pitiful and pathetic, but it is the pity and pathetic that are the most beautiful. May become the centerpiece of the game.

So she is a very dangerous existence in her own right.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe heard a voice behind him.

"Huh? Are you the new kids?" Xiaoqing appeared behind him. He turned around and saw Xiaoqing with messy hair staring at them, "You are here to find Yaya Are you playing?"

"Can you also see Yaya?"

Shen Yunzhe paid attention to her eyes and found that he still looked like Yaya in her eyes, and Pingchu and He Yufeng also seemed to be teenagers.

Pingchu and He Yufeng looked at each other, not knowing how to answer.

Xiaoqing looked at them expressionlessly. After a moment, she said as if she suddenly realized: "I know, children are different from adults. Children's hearts are pure. They can see things that adults cannot. Something, I knew that Yaya must exist."

"Great, great, Yaya, you have to have fun, and mommy will cook for you."

As she spoke, she said to Pingchu and He Yufeng attentively: "If you want to stay for dinner, Auntie will do your share."

As she spoke, Xiaoqing muttered to herself and went back.

Pingchu and He Yufeng breathed a sigh of relief, and they quickly walked to Shen Yunzhe.

"Why did you come here?" Shen Yunzhe said: "Now that I have assumed the identity of Yaya, I can't leave Xiaoqing's side, so I have great limitations."

He Yufeng nodded, "We came because of the previous news. The previous senior said that Xiaoqing might know a way to leave, so we wanted to test it out. You happen to be here. Maybe it's safer. There should be other Seniors came to find Xiaoqing."

"So we're just looking for any other clues."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Or is it your official internal code?"

"Yeah." He Yufeng said: "Shen Yunzhe, you have to be careful. Yaya's identity may be very scary. If you have a problem, don't insist on it. Run away when you need to."

"I'm not stupid." Shen Yunzhe led them into the house, "I've taken a general look before and didn't find anything strange. Can you check it again?"

Xiaoqing was busy in the kitchen. Pingchu and He Yufeng separated in a tacit understanding, looking for clues in different places. Shen Yunzhe leaned against the kitchen door and looked at Xiaoqing, first to make sure that Xiaoqing would not suddenly change, but In order to prevent Xiaoqing from meeting them alone.