Chapter 110

According to tradition, Shen Yunzhe will see the code name Hope when he falls asleep, and this is also the case now.

Shen Yunzhe was sitting in the darkness holding the baby. He looked around. Hope was staring at him not far away. After looking at it for a long time, Shen Yunzhe looked at the baby in his arms.

The delicate doll lay obediently in his arms, although it was controlled by Shen Yunzhe.

Um? Did the doll come with you? !

"System." Shen Yunzhe asked, "What's going on?"

[Your ability has always controlled the doll, so you brought it with you. 】

"It's that simple?"

【if not? 】

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly. Before he could continue thinking, he felt someone in front of him. When he raised his head, he saw that Codename Hope had moved over. His silver eyes were staring at the baby in his arms, his face full of expression. All out of desire, Shen Yunzhe hugged the baby a little tighter.

Shen Yunzhe emphasized, "Mine."

"Be stingy, I didn't give you one as a gift." Codename Hope leaned forward for a hug, but was dodged by Shen Yunzhe.

"You still have the nerve to say that I bought that doll with my own money, and you didn't get a penny from it!" Shen Yunzhe was pushed and fell down by the code name Hope. The doll in his arms was still lying in his arms. Shen Yunzhe hugged her tightly, "No!"

Codename Hope pouted, he narrowed his eyes slightly, then leaned over to hug Shen Yunzhe and kissed him on the lips.

The baby is not allowed to be hugged, so it's time for me to be hugged!

Shen Yunzhe really doesn't like intimate behaviors like kissing and hugging. He is used to living alone and always feels that exchanging body temperature is a very uncomfortable thing, but Codename Hope seems to have skin hunger syndrome. Likewise, after being in contact with him, I kept posting with him.

I won't get tired of hugging her for any length of time, asking for kisses in all kinds of ways.

Especially since this guy never kisses his relatives properly. He likes to bite and leave his mark mercilessly with his teeth.

Shen Yunzhe had to let go of the control of the baby in his arms. The invisible thread was wrapped around the code name Hope. The code name Hope was forcibly torn away from Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe sat up from the ground. He wiped the corner of his mouth and felt the tip of his tongue hurt.

This guy bit him again!

"It's so tiring, Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope sat opposite him and stretched out his hand. He looked aggrieved and pitiful. His eyes were almost red, like a wronged puppy. "Shen Yunzhe, don't You keep pulling me away, I miss you."

Shen Yunzhe looked him up and down with disgust in his eyes, "The way to miss me is to bite me?"

"I was wrong." Codename hoped to admit his mistake immediately, "I will definitely not bite him next time!"

"Do you want a next time?"

"Of course I want to." Codename Hope confidently shook his arms, with a smile in his silver eyes, but no matter how he looked at the smile, it was as cunning as a fox, "Shen Yunzhe, you promised me , I will help you, and you will give me whatever you want later."

"Are you going to lie? Are you going to regret it? Or are you planning to suppress me by force?"

Codename Hope looked at Shen Yunzhe expectantly, "Or are you the one who said this before you were about to say it?"