Chapter 182

If you want to deal with the Holy Mother, you can only do it in the core game field. After all, this is the root of the Holy Mother.

[The statue of the Virgin and the body of the Virgin together form the medium of the Virgin. Extreme good turns into extreme evil, making the Virgin the most terrifying and strange thing in the world. But as long as the medium is disposed of, the Virgin can be separated from all games. The field is cleared out. 】

"This is the reason why you remained completely calm and allowed me to be treated as a child by the Holy Mother."

【Yes. 】The system recognized it quickly.

Shen Yunzhe sighed, he didn't pay attention to this matter, but continued to move forward along the route.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe felt the road under his feet tremble. He almost lost his balance. The trembling stopped after a moment. Shen Yunzhe knelt on the ground to steady his body, and then looked around. After a moment, he Then he spoke, "Is the statue of the Virgin moving?"

[Yes, you need to hurry up, the Madonna has already started to move. 】

[According to statistics: After Operation Madonna, the world will be destroyed within three hours. 】

[You only have three hours to save a cabinet of dolls in your room. 】

"Fuck." Shen Yunzhe cursed in a low voice.

This period of time has been so exciting that he has forgotten the wall of dolls in his home. Those are the dolls that he has collected for many years. There are even many out-of-print dolls in it. If the world is destroyed, then he can What a big loss!

Shen Yunzhe stood up and continued walking forward, this time he quickened his pace.

system:......

In the end, the doll stimulation method turned out to be the best.

After walking for a while, Shen Yunzhe saw a lot of white silk and satin in front of him. The silk and satin were connected to the front one by one, just like the various blood vessels connected to the heart. Those white blood vessels were rooted in the heart, longing for the heart. blood supply, greedily devouring the oxygenated blood.

Shen Yunzhe crossed the white silk and finally found the person he was looking for in the heart.

The silk and satin were connected and twisted together, and finally formed a huge dead knot. In the center of the dead knot, the body of the Virgin was tied inside. She was curled up with her eyes closed. She was still a corpse, and her whole body was covered with blood. She is pale and does not look like a living person, but she is still so holy. Just one glance can arouse a huge desire for protection in people.

She is the heart that provides blood, quietly being tied up here and being plundered.

Medium: The body of the Virgin.

"Will even weird objects be imprisoned in life?" Shen Yunzhe looked around and asked: "The layout here is completely like a different kind of cage. Even after death, she is trapped in this kind of place. Even if she dies, Are you unwilling to let yourself go?"

[Normally weird objects don't, but she is the Virgin. The Virgin is a person who is born with the special ability to purify weird objects. Because of this trait, even if she degenerates into a weird object, some parts of her life will be left behind. obsessions and thoughts. 】

【This is the prison in her heart, and it is also the obsession and desire that the medium has survived. 】

Shen Yunzhe stretched out his hand and grasped a piece of silk. The silk was smooth and cold, and felt slippery and greasy. It felt a little disgusting. Shen Yunzhe frowned. He took out a knife from his pocket, and then began to use the knife to cut the surrounding bundles. The satin of the Blessed Virgin.