Chapter 165

"The Holy Mother appears?" Li Yilun looked at this line of text.

"It seems that the Virgin Mary will fulfill her wish. It is called the Virgin Mary's apparition in the record book. When the Virgin Mary appears, she cannot refuse the entry of outside things." Shen Yunzhe said: "Players 1-4 can only refuse if they cannot refuse." You can welcome the weird things outside, and then you don't know what happened, and finally you die."

Li Yilun was a little silent.

"New rule: Neighbors cannot be denied entry during apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary."

Li Yilun closed his eyes and exhaled heavily, "At least we know this, and we can try to avoid it in the future. This is a gain, and it is also the second invisible rule."

As he spoke, Li Yilun pulled Shen Yunzhe out, "Aren't you hungry? Go back and eat something first, and I'll tell the others about it."

Shen Yunzhe looked at Li Yilun, and Li Yilun nodded, "I will go with Huang Yihua at that time. Huang Yihua has a special position in the officialdom. At least the official people in the game field will listen to her, and there won't be any big questions. Question, don't worry, be careful."

In this way, Li Yilun closed the door of room 1-4 and personally stuffed Shen Yunzhe back into room 1-1.

This is not to do such a thing randomly. Li Yilun can see the fate of living people, and sometimes he can also see the lives of dead people. When he saw the corpses of 1-4, Li Yilun had a picture in front of his eyes. In a flash, he saw a machete raised high. The person holding the machete looked like a little girl, but there seemed to be another person standing in the darkness behind the little girl.

It was a black shadow, which could not be seen clearly, but gave Li Yilun an extremely sacred feeling.

Li Yilun was afraid that that was the core of this game field: the Holy Mother.

When Shen Yunzhe was standing in front of the bodies of players 1-4, Li Yilun seemed to see the black shadow standing next to Shen Yunzhe in a trance, and it seemed to be looking at Shen Yunzhe.

It was scary, terrifying, and dangerous, but he couldn't ignore it.

Shen Yunzhe has saved him many times since he met him, and he has also helped Shen Yunzhe. Although he didn't say it, he has indeed regarded Shen Yunzhe as a good friend. He still hopes that Shen Yunzhe will live well and don't Don't try anything dangerous even if you want to die, just live and live seriously.

"Don't go out casually. Don't open the door to anyone except me and Huang Yihua." When leaving, Li Yilun couldn't help but tell him.

"Okay, okay, I understand." Shen Yunzhe closed the door with a bang.

Listening to Li Yilun's footsteps disappear, Shen Yunzhe complained while rummaging through the fast food in the bag, "Does Li Yilun treat me as a child?"

"Well, it doesn't look very tasty."

"I don't want to eat it at all."

"Forget it, I won't eat anymore."

[Parallel world replacement, world A07563, codename forensic synchronization, synchronization rate 80%. 】

Shen Yunzhe blinked and looked around. After a long time, he said, "Changed?"

[Code name sleep disorder is not suitable for the current situation, and it is impossible not to eat and not sleep. 】

Shen Yunzhe was silent for a moment. He took out a few instant foods from the bag, and finally said with disgust: "Junk food, eating such food will not only not be helpful to my health, it will even It will also endanger my health, so I can barely try this."