Chapter 179

This place was really far away from the Xiangsheng Community where they were located. Because it was so far away, they had to imagine how many buildings there were like the Xiangsheng Community.

Is it filled with weird objects? Are those weird objects also victims and players?

After finally emerging from the ground, Shen Yunzhe took a look at the time. It was past three o'clock in the afternoon, which was past the pilgrimage time.

Shen Yunzhe leaned against the wall and sighed, "Our meal today was ruined."

"I didn't go yesterday. I finished the last bite of food this morning." Li Yilun looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Do you have anything to eat?"

"No more."

They looked at each other and walked upstairs together.

Now Huang Yihua is the only one left here. She must still have something to eat. Let's go have a meal first.

As soon as they reached the fifth floor, Shen Yunzhe pulled Li Yilun back. Li Yilun didn't show any surprise. They carefully poked their heads out at the door of the corridor. They saw that the door of 5-7 was covered with yellow charms, and outside the door There were more than a dozen players standing at the door of Huang Yihua's house, staring at the door.

"What happened?" Li Yilun whispered.

"Maybe Huang Yihua did something to attract attention." Shen Yunzhe said, "Wait here, I'll take care of it."

Li Yilun retreated and huddled in the corridor, showing by his actions that he would never go out.

Shen Yunzhe breathed out.

"system."

[World C07390, codename erosion is synchronizing, synchronization rate is 100%. 】

[World D00801, codenamed Fraudster, is synchronizing, with a synchronization rate of 100%. 】

Shen Yunzhe walked out, and everyone present turned to look at Shen Yunzhe.

"What are you doing here?" Shen Yunzhe asked them, "Are you visiting?"

"But, isn't it very rude to surround someone's door like this?"

These people stared at Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while, "This is Xiangsheng Community where everyone wants to live in peace and love each other. If you do this, this resident will feel scared, and the Holy Mother will blame you."

The people piled at Huang Yihua's door looked at each other in confusion. They didn't know which part of their brains had been touched by Shen Yunzhe, or maybe Shen Yunzhe at this time had great magic power that made everyone, including the strange objects, trust him. They were silent for a few seconds. Zhong Hou chose to turn around and leave.

Li Yilun was amazed when he saw it.

Although this time it was not as useful as the last time, these strange things just left and did not feel ashamed enough to die.

But last time there was only one strange object, this time there are a bunch of them. This effect is already very good!

After the strange object left, Huang Yihua's door quickly opened, and she quickly pulled Shen Yunzhe in. Li Yilun quickly ran over and entered the door together.

Huang Yihua still had bright red scars on her neck, and she still seemed unable to speak.

After entering, Li Yilun went to find food first. Huang Yihua quickly took out the food he had received this afternoon and put it on the table. Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun each chose a small bun and started eating. Huang Yihua was typing on her mobile phone.