Chapter 100

Shen Yunzhe is a person who dares to do whatever he wants after being codenamed "Sleep Disordered Person", but he just goes to dig a grave.

So Shen Yunzhe set off immediately, but he had completely forgotten where his cell phone was buried.

He stood in silence for a while, and then decided to dig somewhere he didn't like.

You can always find it!

Cheng Yiyi came out to look for clues after lunch and saw Shen Yunzhe digging around in the middle of the small house. The dead people around him were staring at him, with considerable psychological pressure. Shen Yunzhe didn't care. , he dug very seriously, but changed positions after digging twice.

Cheng Yiyi came over strangely, "Shen Wei, what are you digging for?"

Shen Yunzhe was still digging without raising his head.

"Shen Wei?"

After shouting a few more times, Shen Yunzhe raised his head. When he saw Cheng Yiyi, there was a hint of realization on his face, "Are you calling me?"

"Of course, your name is Shen Wei."

"My name is Shen Wei?" Shen Yunzhe was surprised.

Cheng Yiyi:......

"Isn't your name Shen Wei?!" Cheng Yiyi was shocked. He looked at Shen Yunzhe up and down, "Or have you forgotten your name?!"

"So my name is Shen Wei." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "It's okay, I accidentally forgot about it just now."

Cheng Yiyi continued to look at Shen Yunzhe in shock.

Forget everything else, why would someone forget their name?

"The name is just a code name. It's based on how society refers to you. It doesn't really matter whether you remember it or not." Shen Yunzhe didn't care, "So, do you still remember where I buried my phone?"

"Huh? Are you digging a hole to find your cell phone?"

Cheng Yiyi was still in shock, "Then why did you bury it then?"

"That's not right." Shen Yunzhe corrected him, "I'm not digging up my mobile phone, I'm digging the graves of the live broadcast viewers because I don't think they deserve to be buried in the ground."

It was hard for Cheng Yiyi to describe how she felt now. The only thought in his mind was to scold the country. After scolding him, he didn't know what to say. In the end, he still held his breath and went to find where he buried his cell phone with Shen Yunzhe. Because what Shen Yunzhe did was so weird, he really remembered the location.

The dug hole was still very fresh, and you could see the traces as soon as you passed it, so he saw Shen Yunzhe happily digging the grave.

Cheng Yiyi sighed, "I forgot the place where I buried it. What if I dig up something else?"

"General criminal cases." Shen Yunzhe answered seriously, "Call the police and let the criminal police investigate the case. As for me, I am going to do a forensic examination to determine the cause of death, general time of death, and..."

"Okay, okay, I understand." Cheng Yiyi quickly stopped him and continued.

Game centers rely on mobile phones to spread surprise Easter eggs. Mobile phones serve as a medium to bring players in, so nothing is stronger than a mobile phone in a game field. Shen Yunzhe dug out his mobile phone and patted the dirt off it. The phone moved very smoothly. Running.

Shen Yunzhe turned on the live broadcast on his mobile phone. He looked at his face up and down, completely ignoring the curses from the live broadcast audience, and then stood up with satisfaction.