Chapter 175

No one knows whether Codename Hope is the son of the Holy Mother. Shen Yunzhe only knows that this Holy Mother should be a very powerful person.

She has the most powerful power, can purify strange objects, and has even become an existence that many people believe in. It stands to reason that she will always be at a high level. How could she be trapped in this small place, or even end up like this? end.

At this moment, with a creak, Shen Yunzhe stopped suddenly and leaned carefully against the wall.

Creak, another sound.

Shen Yunzhe walked over carefully. There was a red door at the end of the corridor. There was a lock on the door. There was something like a cat's eye on the door. But the opposite direction was not looking out from inside the door, but from inside. Looking inside from the outside.

It's a very weird device, as if something is locked inside and needs someone to observe from the outside.

Shen Yunzhe walked over, put his eyes to the cat's eye and looked inside.

It was bright inside and could see everything at a glance, but it was because of this that Shen Yunzhe saw something very scary.

Two rows of people were kneeling on the ground wearing black robes. Their hands were raised toward the front, as if they were offering something, but the thing they were raising was their heads. The bodies are facing forward, but the heads are facing the cat's eyes.

The first time Shen Yunzhe looked over, he saw countless heads staring at him.

"The tear on the neck is so strange." Shen Yunzhe observed the corpse inside, frowning while observing, "It's as if the head was pulled off forcefully."

Therefore, the wounds on the neck all had irregular lacerations, which looked extremely horrific.

At this moment, there was a click, and Shen Yunzhe unexpectedly discovered that the pale eyes of these heads were moving. The heads were turning their eyes, and finally they were all fixed on the cat's eyes and on Shen Yunzhe.

The corpses holding the heads moved, and they walked towards the door step by step. Shen Yunzhe took a step back, and then heard a louder strange sound. The sound just now was too soft, so he couldn't distinguish it. After the sound got louder, Shen Yunzhe realized that the sound was the sound of chains mopping the floor.

Each corpse has an iron chain tied to its feet, as if it were tied to some savage beast.

Shen Yunzhe chose to stay and continue watching. He judged that the length of these chains was not enough to allow these corpses to come over.

Sure enough, the corpses were grabbed one meter away from the door.

They struggled, but couldn't come over, so soon they made a sharp scream.

"let me go!"

"Holy Mother! You have become the enemy of mankind! Holy Mother, you must die a good death!"

"Let me out, please let me out, I have been here for more than twenty years, ah!!"

"Let me die, let me die!"

"Everyone is fine, please help me, please free me!"

"Holy Mother! You will be punished!"

These things cursed the Virgin, kept shouting out pain, and wanted to die. Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly. He realized that these things might have consciousness like Code Hope, but they were not alive like Code Hope, but dead. It's a strange thing, but it still retains the memories and emotions of human beings.