Chapter 123

Shen Yunzhe was successfully discharged from the hospital and returned home. The disappearance of the live broadcast system caused the entry time of almost all players to be delayed, and the survivors unexpectedly did not enter the game field.

This made everyone breathe a sigh of relief.

The playground includes an orphanage, and the children in their teens are all survivors. If they are involved in the playground, they will be completely dead.

After returning home, Shen Yunzhe turned on his mobile phone, but unexpectedly found that there was only half a month left before the Chinese New Year. After thinking about it, Shen Yunzhe felt that he was not so surprised. It had already started snowing when he entered the game field for the first time. , so far he has spent five games, and it's time to celebrate the New Year.

Codename Hope has never gone back, and the system seems to have lost contact and has not continued to speak out, as if to give them a private space?

Shen Yunzhe sighed and didn't say much. After all, the Chinese New Year is a special festival for the Chinese. Even if there is only one person, one should have a good time. He just moved here not long ago, and his family is bare except for a few people. Apart from the necessary pieces of functional furniture, there is only an entire wall of dolls, which is the only thing he puts his effort into making.

Need to decorate the home.

He looked at Code Hope, who was nestled on the sofa and staring at the corner of the sofa.

He was in this state after entering the house, staring curiously at the doll in the corner of the sofa like a house cat. He wanted to scratch it with his paws, so he almost went up to lick it, but his interest faded quickly. He was so quick that he quickly abandoned the baby on the sofa and came face to face with Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him calmly, "What are you doing?"

"Look at me in your eyes." Code Hope replied: "It's so interesting. I'm so small in Shen Yunzhe's eyes, but I completely occupy your eyes. I'm so beautiful."

Shen Yunzhe held him down with his hand, "Okay, do you want to go out?"

"Going out?" Codename Hope lay on the sofa and looked at Shen Yunzhe, with excitement in his tone, "Going out!"

Shen Yunzhe took him to a large supermarket near the community. The supermarket had everything. Codename Hope was curious as soon as he entered. Shen Yunzhe gave him a cart and asked him to buy whatever he wanted. What, it's the Chinese New Year anyway, so I can be extravagant.

Codename Hope cheered and pushed the car in.

Just as he was about to follow him, Shen Yunzhe's cell phone rang. He took it out and took a look. It was Qiao Dong's call.

"Hello?"

"It's so noisy. Are you at the vegetable market?" Qiao Dong asked.

"No, there are a lot of people in the supermarket." Shen Yunzhe lost sight of the code name Hope in the blink of an eye. He staggered through the crowd to find someone while talking to Qiao Dong, "What's the matter?"

Qiao Dong made sure that Shen Yunzhe could really hear it before continuing.

"We followed the old man to find the people who contacted her. Through these two people, we determined that Shen Wei's disappearance was indeed related to them, but they just locked up Shen Wei in the hope of cooperating with them. Shen Wei is indeed a rare talent."

Shen Yunzhe responded, "Is he still there?"

"The old man explained that Shen Wei was taken away by higher-ups fifteen years ago. Those were real researchers, and they were people from the outside of the organization. They were responsible for kidnapping and recruiting people. ."