Chapter 22

At 2:30 in the morning, Shen Yunzhe and Qiu Lan quietly dragged away two chairs from the dining room and came to the front of the dormitory area. They sat one on the left and the other on the right, like two door gods.

The chef was weird but he didn't look like he was leaving the restaurant.

Shen Yunzhe glanced at the time, and the barrage became active. It seemed that the two of them were not sleeping. Shen Yunzhe became more and more confused. Why can the viewers of these live broadcasts be online all the time? Don't they need to sleep? Could it be that there are still batches of jet-lagged people?

He doesn't plan to go back to the dormitory to sleep. Who knows if he won't wake up. He tried calling Duan Ziyao just now, but he didn't wake him up no matter how he called. He finally understood why Qiulan looked so surprised when he saw that he had woken up.

After sitting like this for a while, Shen Yunzhe took out his mobile phone out of boredom and started playing the stand-alone game he had downloaded before entering the game arcade.

Maybe he was the only one who had nothing to do. In the short ten days, apart from buying dolls, he also played stand-alone games.

At this moment, Qiulan suddenly said, "I don't want to tell them about the story hall."

Shen Yunzhe: "Who?"

"These are the people who are still sleeping." Qiulan finally looked at Shen Yunzhe, "They left me alone outside and ignored my life and death. I am not as generous or a good person as you and Ding Yue. I didn't tell anyone the news when I got it. them."

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while, "What about the chef's doll?"

Qiulan was stunned for a moment, and then she spoke after a moment, "I thought you would educate me and say that this is a matter of human life..."

"Why?" Shen Yunzhe's eyes were a little confused, "As you said, you will get this information because you were left alone outside. I am here because I have good hearing and happened to be woken up by you. Can't you tell me? Tell them it's all your freedom."

Qiulan: "I think doctors are kinder."

Shen Yunzhe shook his head, "Doctoring is a profession, and medical skills are a professional skill. It does not mean that doctors are born to be good people. In other words: I help people purely because I am a good person."

"Okay, let's go to the Story Hall tomorrow." Qiulan said, "Hand on to Ding Yue."

As the first person willing to help Qiulan, Ding Yue was taken seriously.

"You can talk about the baby, but when you talk about it, you should say that you met the chef at breakfast and asked for the baby. Don't mention what happened tonight." Qiulan still remembered Shen Yunzhe's previous question.

"That's it. There are still three or four hours until daylight. I'll make it through. I hope nothing will happen again."

Shen Yunzhe pointed to his mobile phone screen and said: It doesn't matter, he has games.

Three or four hours still passed quickly. Those in the dormitory woke up one after another. By this time, Shen Yunzhe and Qiulan had moved their chairs back. They also entered the restaurant one step ahead. No one would think that Shen Yunzhe was not sleeping in the dormitory. .

Seeing Qiulan still sitting here, those people looked a little unnatural.

"Morning." Shen Yunzhe greeted everyone who came out, "I have something to tell you when everyone arrives."

Liu Yaran, who came out first, sat down and asked, "Any new discoveries?"

Shen Yunzhe didn't give a clear answer, Qiulan seemed a little arrogant. Anyone who was left alone would have this expression. Qiulan was very polite by not scolding them on the spot.