Chapter 147

The three of them stood on the top of the mountain in the morning, the cold wind howled, and their hands soon froze.

But they didn't dare to wander around. It was very dangerous to disperse and wander around without knowing anything.

"What's in that package?"

Pingchu walked over and looked at the frozen, hard cloth.

"Don't open it yet." Shen Yunzhe came over. He squatted down and looked at the piece of cloth. "It should be a dead child."

Pingchu's hand froze, and he quickly retracted it.

Shen Yunzhe is not sure what he has experienced in his current identity, but according to the words of the big man, this woman should have lost her child. The child was a girl and fell into the water and died. The woman may be very painful and sad, but she was... Locked in the house.

But now he is this woman, the mother of the child. Shen Yunzhe is not sure what will happen if he assumes this identity and acts inconsistently with his identity.

【good question. 】The system suddenly opened.

[Not all abilities have no limits, Codename Thousand Faces‌ is even more so. The only ability that can be called invincible is Codename Hope, and even Codename erosion will affect ordinary people. 】

[So, once you do something different from the plot, the strange thing will immediately recognize you. You should be very clear about what will happen after recognizing you. 】

Hiss, he knew it wasn't that simple.

From the perspective of a grieving mother who lost her child, with the child's body in front of her, she should really want to see her child?

Shen Yunzhe didn't have a mother, and he didn't know much about his mother's love. He could only guess what his mother would do through the contents of the books. Shen Yunzhe knelt on the ground and put his hand on the cold cloth. He slowly uncovered the frozen piece of cloth and saw the child lying under the cloth.

This child was probably only three or four years old. He was very thin and his face was distorted by suffocation.

Pingchu didn't expect that he would open the cloth, and was shocked. He Yufeng nodded to him, saying that he would listen to Shen Yunzhe for now.

They are official personnel, but they have no experience in dealing with mountain villages. Shen Yunzhe knows less than them, but he is Shen Wei's son and is keen on the game field, and may be stronger than them.

They are not people who are arrogant and look down on others. They can do whatever they want to survive.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the girl's death state, then reached over the girl's body and saw pinch marks on the back of the girl's neck.

"What is this?" Pingchu asked.

"Someone was holding her down from behind." Shen Yunzhe said: "The force was very strong. Children's skin is more delicate than adults, so it left finger marks."

He Yufeng was silent for a few seconds. He took out a topographic map of a mountain village from his sketch, "This is a mountain village, deep in the mountains. There are no streams that can drown children. There is only one mountain spring for drinking water. Except for There is no other source of water."

"Doesn't this mean..." Pingchu looked ugly.

Twenty years ago, there were many cases of favoring boys over girls. In addition, there was no perfect law at that time, which led to the rampant abandonment of girls in some rural villages in the mountains.