Chapter 124

Although he didn't understand it, Shen Yunzhe still called Qiao Dong.

He has never joined the officialdom, but he still trusts Qiao Dong. Qiao Dong is a good person and will make things easier for Shen Yunzhe under actual circumstances. This is enough.

"The statue of the Virgin has been approaching?" Qiao Dong didn't understand this sentence very well, "It's so abstract."

Shen Yunzhe was lying on the bed and leaning on the bedside table. Codename Hope was dozing off against him. He looked like he was asleep and still had some consciousness. He was half asleep, but he looked extremely well-behaved. Shen Yunzhe stretched out his hand. I rubbed his long hair, it was smooth and smooth, and he didn't move around.

"Will the Statue of the Madonna be the epitome of the playground?" Shen Yunzhe began to guide, "A certain gaming ground is called the Statue of the Virgin."

"Speaking of which, what the Virgin Mary statue is..."

[World B03415, code name sleep disordered person synchronization, synchronization rate 100%. 】

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment.

But at the moment of synchronization, something emerged in Shen Yunzhe's mind.

It was a dark night, and countless strange objects appeared in reality. Shen Yunzhe had seen this scene before. It was the memory of the person with code name sleep disorder before his death. At that time, he only paid attention to the person with code name sleep disorder. In my inner thoughts, I really didn't look at this memory carefully.

The sky seemed to be shattering, black fog poured into the whole world, people screamed and ran into the distance, but there was no safe place in all directions.

The codename sleep disordered person should be standing on the roof of a very high building, but even so, it was still unbearable for him when that thing appeared.

Even when Shen Yunzhe saw the picture in his memory, he was shocked incomprehensibly.

It was a very tall stone statue. The stone statue was so tall that its head was about to plunge into the clouds. Humans and even high-rise buildings were like little ants in front of it. The sense of enormity that was difficult for the brain to comprehend was overwhelming. Everyone who sees it will panic.

The white Madonna raised her hands and faced the sky. There were tears in the corners of her eyes, and black mist continued to flow from her eyes.

Its appearance in the world means that the world has come to an end and the entire world will be eroded by the game field.

[Synchronization is released. 】

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment. He took two rapid breaths and didn't know where to look.

"Shen Yunzhe?" Qiao Dong called him on the phone, "What's wrong? Why haven't you said anything?"

"It's okay, it's okay." Shen Yunzhe quickly replied: "Anyway, you can help check this Madonna statue, and I'll chat with him here."

Qiao Dong was silent for a few seconds and then responded, "Okay, but be careful not to go out and meet the other party. It's best if you can dig out the information. It doesn't matter if you can't. The official Investigating them."

"okay."

So far, among the peers that can be 100% synchronized, only the codename sleep disorder has survived to the end, and the others have died in the middle. Let's not talk about the memories of other peers. The sleep disorder alone One scene caused him great resistance.